My jaw dropped when I entered the Rusty Swordsman in the Arena district.
Naked chicks dancing, a band playing and Ordinators off duty enjoying
themselves and smoking. :)
I think it's part of the Vivec Expansion Mod, which also makes the Arena
Pit vastly more interesting than the original one.

Seymour C. Moore wrote:
> My jaw dropped when I entered the Rusty Swordsman in the Arena district.
> Naked chicks dancing, a band playing and Ordinators off duty enjoying
> themselves and smoking. :)
> I think it's part of the Vivec Expansion Mod, which also makes the Arena
> Pit vastly more interesting than the original one.

I know that's got to be a mod. :)