WTB: 2 of Clay's Multi Jamma Switchboards

Hello,

Anybody have 2 of Clay's Multi Jamma Switchboards for sale? I don't need the
kit just the switchboards. I know Clay sell's them on his site but thought
maybe I could get them faster from someone on the group.

Clay, if your reading this and have 2 for sale please email me and I'll just
buy them from you. I can paypal or send money order.

Thanks,

Brent

I have some switchboards and 2 mainboards. Bought them a long time
ago, never used them as I never had any time :( New in original
packages still.

http://www.brasington.org/arcade/

"BrentRadio" <newsgroup5@brentradio.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Anybody have 2 of Clay's Multi Jamma Switchboards for sale? I don't need
the
> kit just the switchboards. I know Clay sell's them on his site but thought
> maybe I could get them faster from someone on the group.

Glad you found 'em online. I'm getting back clearing my backlog now
(FINALLY), but it'll be a month or more before I'm close to current. I have
the last SW/ESB kits about 40% done (those are all spoken for), a whole
bunch of Tempest Multigames about 70% done, and enough MultiJAMMA main
boards done to cover all open orders. MultiJAMMA switchboards are waiting
for some 56 pin cardedge connectors to show up from Asia. (I though I had a
bunch left, but it was a box of 44 pin ones instead. Doh!)

After I get the above stuff out I'll pick off a few Williams Multigames and
some AVG boards and then start on a few repairs that have been waiting in
the wings...

-Clay

TRENDING THREADS