WTB: WMS Blaster

Wanted To Buy:
Williams Blaster arcade game. Duramold or wooden cabinet. Working or
non-working but must be complete and in original condition. Prefer it to be
in Tx but will consider shipping from anywhere in the lower 48 states.
Please email with details.
thanks!
G.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Hope your prepared to pay a gang load for those, especially a wooden one.
You might want to post how much you would offer for one.
to get someone to bite.

I offered a guy I know $1200 for a Duramold last year and he turned me down.
I'm not in the market for one anymore, however.
unless in was the wooden one.
It would be cool to add the extra waves to have 30.
I have the eprom dump waiting.

Anybody out there have the 30 waves running on their blaster?
If so, how do you like it?
Pro's and con's, please.

Troy,

SalahiAndSon <salahiandson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Wanted To Buy:
> Williams Blaster arcade game. Duramold or wooden cabinet. Working or
> non-working but must be complete and in original condition. Prefer it to
be
> in Tx but will consider shipping from anywhere in the lower 48 states.
> Please email with details.
> thanks!
> G.

I have a nice Duramold Blaster I would let go if the price was right.

Mike

SalahiAndSon wrote:
> Wanted To Buy:
> Williams Blaster arcade game. Duramold or wooden cabinet. Working or
> non-working but must be complete and in original condition. Prefer it
to be
> in Tx but will consider shipping from anywhere in the lower 48
states.
> Please email with details.
> thanks!
> G.

The 30 wave deal is harder and alot of fun. The extra waves make it
much harder for the average person to get to the goal, Paradise. The
added missing waves have some cool graphics. Once you get past the 30
waves it goes to a 20-21 waves cycles to get to paradise. It is
harder then the 20 wave set, but you don't just get your million at
paradise you get the bonus men as well. Everything else is the same as
far as individual levels go. Vampires, Space cats, Saucers. The
strange thing is masterminds take you forever to get to they are not
in the early stages at all. In the 20 wave set they are way earlier
on.

I like the 30 wave set better just because it is harder and different.

What is the going rate for a blaster these days. dwayne

"Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message news:<Kl58e.53965$lz2.44113@fed1read07>...
> Hope your prepared to pay a gang load for those, especially a wooden one.
> You might want to post how much you would offer for one.
> to get someone to bite.
>
> I offered a guy I know $1200 for a Duramold last year and he turned me down.
> I'm not in the market for one anymore, however.
> unless in was the wooden one.
> It would be cool to add the extra waves to have 30.
> I have the eprom dump waiting.
>
> Anybody out there have the 30 waves running on their blaster?
> If so, how do you like it?
> Pro's and con's, please.
>

> Troy,
>

> SalahiAndSon <salahiandson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Wanted To Buy:
> > Williams Blaster arcade game. Duramold or wooden cabinet. Working or
> > non-working but must be complete and in original condition. Prefer it to
> be
> > in Tx but will consider shipping from anywhere in the lower 48 states.
> > Please email with details.
> > thanks!
> > G.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Thanks for the info, much informative.
Good question, what is the going rate on one these days?
Anybody care to start a price check?
I would say $1200 for a duramold.
the wooden blaster I would say $2250-2500, maybe more to the right buyer.
What does everyone else think?

Troy,

dwayne richard <mrbigwig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The 30 wave deal is harder and alot of fun. The extra waves make it
> much harder for the average person to get to the goal, Paradise. The
> added missing waves have some cool graphics. Once you get past the 30
> waves it goes to a 20-21 waves cycles to get to paradise. It is
> harder then the 20 wave set, but you don't just get your million at
> paradise you get the bonus men as well. Everything else is the same as
> far as individual levels go. Vampires, Space cats, Saucers. The
> strange thing is masterminds take you forever to get to they are not
> in the early stages at all. In the 20 wave set they are way earlier
> on.
>
> I like the 30 wave set better just because it is harder and different.
>
> What is the going rate for a blaster these days. dwayne
>

> "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> > Hope your prepared to pay a gang load for those, especially a wooden
one.
> > You might want to post how much you would offer for one.
> > to get someone to bite.
> >
> > I offered a guy I know $1200 for a Duramold last year and he turned me
down.
> > I'm not in the market for one anymore, however.
> > unless in was the wooden one.
> > It would be cool to add the extra waves to have 30.
> > I have the eprom dump waiting.
> >
> > Anybody out there have the 30 waves running on their blaster?
> > If so, how do you like it?
> > Pro's and con's, please.
> >

> > Troy,
> >

> > SalahiAndSon <salahiandson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Wanted To Buy:
> > > Williams Blaster arcade game. Duramold or wooden cabinet. Working or
> > > non-working but must be complete and in original condition. Prefer it
> > be
> > > in Tx but will consider shipping from anywhere in the lower 48 states.
> > > Please email with details.
> > > thanks!
> > > G.

guinness

$1200 is right for duramold. As far as the wood cab, I'll buy all the
$2500 ones in the world. Its impossible to get the wood cabinet, and
although game prices have reduced over the years I KNOW this would pump out
$3K to $4K easy. I think its the best looking williams cabinet out there
(wood).

As far as Capps cockpit...well....that would be a shitload more..especially
considering how nice a shape its in...probably my grail game after the DOT
proto.

tim (NH)

Troy wrote:
> Thanks for the info, much informative.
> Good question, what is the going rate on one these days?
> Anybody care to start a price check?
> I would say $1200 for a duramold.
> the wooden blaster I would say $2250-2500, maybe more to the right
buyer.
> What does everyone else think?
>

> Troy,
>

> dwayne richard <mrbigwig@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > The 30 wave deal is harder and alot of fun. The extra waves make
it
> > much harder for the average person to get to the goal, Paradise.
The
> > added missing waves have some cool graphics. Once you get past the
30
> > waves it goes to a 20-21 waves cycles to get to paradise. It is
> > harder then the 20 wave set, but you don't just get your million at
> > paradise you get the bonus men as well. Everything else is the same
as
> > far as individual levels go. Vampires, Space cats, Saucers. The
> > strange thing is masterminds take you forever to get to they are
not
> > in the early stages at all. In the 20 wave set they are way earlier
> > on.
> >
> > I like the 30 wave set better just because it is harder and
different.

> > What is the going rate for a blaster these days. dwayne
> >

> > "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> > > Hope your prepared to pay a gang load for those, especially a
wooden
> one.
> > > You might want to post how much you would offer for one.
> > > to get someone to bite.
> > >
> > > I offered a guy I know $1200 for a Duramold last year and he
turned me
> down.
> > > I'm not in the market for one anymore, however.
> > > unless in was the wooden one.
> > > It would be cool to add the extra waves to have 30.
> > > I have the eprom dump waiting.
> > >
> > > Anybody out there have the 30 waves running on their blaster?
> > > If so, how do you like it?
> > > Pro's and con's, please.
> > >

> > > Troy,
> > >

> > > SalahiAndSon <salahiandson@gmail.com> wrote in message
Working or
Prefer it
> > > be

I live in New Orleans and have a nice Blaster duramold that's
available. Just needs a cap kit. $1K cash takes it. Also have a lot of
other classic games, cabinets, projects, boards monitors, etc..
available also. Email me if you're interested, Ray.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

That's a deal. someone should jump on this.
I would consider it, if I didn't already have 2 pins in the works.
someone being close enough not to have to ship it, would be a bonus.

Hey, to the original poster. here you go.
Your not to far from it.

Troy,