[WTS] Gigabyte GA-790XTA-UD4 mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like a 15 year old motherboard. I gotta tell you that I think asking 70.00 is incredibly unrealistic, besides which it is very unlikely that anybody is going to be interested in a 790x chipset motherboard. They weren't anything special even when they were brand new, much less now fifteen years later.

You can get brand new B450 motherboards for a current Gen build for that price, or less. I mean, good luck and more power to you, I just wouldn't hold my breath though.

jeffredo

Distinguished
That's like a 15 year old motherboard. I gotta tell you that I think asking 70.00 is incredibly unrealistic, besides which it is very unlikely that anybody is going to be interested in a 790x chipset motherboard. They weren't anything special even when they were brand new, much less now fifteen years later.

You can get brand new B450 motherboards for a current Gen build for that price, or less. I mean, good luck and more power to you, I just wouldn't hold my breath though.
Actually sold that same motherboard in very clean condition with a Phenom II X4 980 BE as a combo for about that price about two years ago. Yeah, that's a bit steep really.

This thread was from January. What was good advice in January, is probably not even relevant today. Much less two years ago. In the age of Covid, all advise about hardware from more than two months ago is purely "all bets are off".

Status
Not open for further replies.