RichPLS

Champion
y

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

Tom_Smart

Illustrious
That post was just a test. Just thought I'd put it out of the way somewhere only no lifers would venture.

<font color=green>Canada</font color=green><font color=blue> you are </font color=blue><font color=red>next</font color=red>

RichPLS

Champion
Then it must have been a failure...

So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

Halberd388

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2004
I have a life, I just have little work to do on Monday's (odd isn't it?)

Your Friendly Government Dell Tech,
J
Dell Rep ID - 172946

*Joins the party*

Someone pass me a beer!

</font color=red><b><font color=red>■ ■ <font color=blue>■ ■ <font color=orange>■ ■ <font color=green>■ Dirty Little Sausage ■ </font color=green>■ ■ </font color=orange>■ ■ </font color=blue>■ ■</font color=red>

Auburn9698

Champion
How about if we just pass you a third of a beer for now, lightweight? You wouldn't want to get totally ripped too fast and pass out, and be wingy-bait, would you?

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>
<A HREF="http://www.midnightdreamslingerie.com/images/2004 costume leg 83007.jpg" target="_new">This is a real bunny.</A>

dhlucke

Polypheme
It's ned. How do you think he gets laid? It's all about playing dead for him.

<font color=red><b>Long live Dhanity and the minions scouring the depths of Wingdingium!</b>

XxxxX
(='.'=)
(")_(") Bow down before King Bunny

RichPLS

Champion
;0

Auburn9698

Champion
Yeah, but I doubt he would want to wake up dead. And given that Wingy likes em ice-cold and in full rigor.....

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>
<A HREF="http://www.midnightdreamslingerie.com/images/2004 costume leg 83007.jpg" target="_new">This is a real bunny.</A>

Hey, it's warm! :frown:

...and it's not even beer. You tricked me, shame on you!

</font color=red><b><font color=red>■ ■ <font color=blue>■ ■ <font color=orange>■ ■ <font color=green>■ Dirty Little Sausage ■ </font color=green>■ ■ </font color=orange>■ ■ </font color=blue>■ ■</font color=red>

If you give me a third of a beer, I'll be coming back pretty often...say 3 times more oten? :lol:

Auburn9698

Champion
Well, more frequent Ned visits is the last thing anybody wants. How many beers would we have to give you for you to go away for good?

dhlucke

Polypheme
I'll chip in. I have a few cases of PBR that I was going to use to clean the asphalt off the carpet with that I don't need.

<font color=red><b>Long live Dhanity and the minions scouring the depths of Wingdingium!</b>

XxxxX
(='.'=)

Will you just give me piss again? Becuase if you do, I don't want any!

dhlucke

Polypheme
We'll be supplying you with the finest Pabst Blue Ribbon known to man.

XxxxX
(='.'=)

RichPLS

Champion
Dannials Dick Vein again, I see....