[SOLVED] Xbox Controller Syncing Problem

Jacob Harris12

Commendable
Jan 7, 2021
So this might be a lost cause but the sync button on my controller is not working. My pc has Bluetooth on the Wi-Fi card but I can't connect it without the sync button. I have tried to plug it in with a cable to see if they would sync but no luck. I have a microsoft wireless adapter that I can get it to sync to when I plug it in. But I would prefer it to connect to the Bluetooth. Any ideas?

Which xbox controller is it? E.g. an xbox360 controller can´t be connected to bluetooth.

If it´s a XBOX one controller, you should be able to connect it to windows 10 (all update done)
got to bluetooth devices in windows settings and chose the controller, pair it, finish

Jacob Harris12

Commendable
Jan 7, 2021
Which xbox controller is it? E.g. an xbox360 controller can´t be connected to bluetooth.

If it´s a XBOX one controller, you should be able to connect it to windows 10 (all update done)
got to bluetooth devices in windows settings and chose the controller, pair it, finish
It is a Xbox One Controller the problem is the button to make the controller sync isnt working