jlc

If you have a USA made Xbox that was made before Oct. 23rd '03 or if you
live in Europe and have an Xbox that was made before Jan. 13th '04 you
should go here http://tinyurl.com/4ru8o to order a new power cord. There's
information about the problem on this site as well. JLC

Yeah, sure, but they'll never take away our power chords

In article <zoydnWxdWfyA9IjfRVn-hw@comcast.com>, j.jc@nospam.com says...
> If you have a USA made Xbox that was made before Oct. 23rd '03 or if you
> live in Europe and have an Xbox that was made before Jan. 13th '04 you
> should go here http://tinyurl.com/4ru8o to order a new power cord. There's
> information about the problem on this site as well. JLC

or go an steal one from the hundred million or so other devices that use
the same cable, like Printers and Powersupplies,

Fish! - of Arcadia. wrote:
> In article <zoydnWxdWfyA9IjfRVn-hw@comcast.com>, j.jc@nospam.com
> says...
>> If you have a USA made Xbox that was made before Oct. 23rd '03 or
if
>> you live in Europe and have an Xbox that was made before Jan. 13th
>> '04 you should go here http://tinyurl.com/4ru8o to order a new
power
>> cord. There's information about the problem on this site as well.
JLC

> or go an steal one from the hundred million or so other devices that
> use the same cable, like Printers and Powersupplies,

Much better to spend the 30 seconds filling out the form and getting a
new free one.

Jeremy Reaban <jer@connectria.com> wrote:

> Much better to spend the 30 seconds filling out the form and getting a
> new free one.

Yeah, maximize the pain & suffering of Microsoft! ;)

Still, I gotta wonder how this happend in the first place... Power cables
are literally a dime a dozen. How do you go substandard on them?

robin

"Skye" <carolinaconvicts2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Yeah, sure, but they'll never take away our power chords

Now that has to be the punniest thing I have read all day!

"Robin" <robinandtami@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Skye" <carolinaconvicts2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Yeah, sure, but they'll never take away our power chords
> >

> Now that has to be the punniest thing I have read all day!

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Hawk

It happens more often then you would think!