XP Fax Wizard -Multiple Excel Worksheets

-Hal, Thanks for the response but your comments were not helpful. I
have been using the Fax Wizard to send multiple EXCEL sheets to my
clients for over a year. It is until just recently that the Fax Wizard
has been behaving in the manner in which I described. Your suggestion
that I stop using it (rather than seek a means to fix it) is not what
my post is about. I appreciate you including the two url's in your
post, but neither address the specific problem I have described. If
you don't have a solution to my problem I'd rather you not respond
further. Again the problem is the Fax Wizard is not passing all
selected EXCEL sheets to the fax printer/driver. Thanks-

--
richbgmac

Hal did everything humanly possible to be helpful. Telling him not to post
if he does not have the solution is inconsiderate, especially since you did
nothing to clarify your problem or permit a more accurate solution. Specify
to which Fax Wizard you are referring. List the steps to repro the problem.
You're the only one with the clues here. Clarify what changed between "have
been" and now.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]