XP finds new hardware everytime

I have installed two different printers on my computer.
The second one, every time I turn it on, Windows XP says
it has found new hardware, and would I like to install
it. I had trouble installing it, and now with the right
cable it works great, except for this pop up. How do I
make it go away?

Thanks!

Uninstall it and reinstall it. It's a sign it isn't installed correctly.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370
--
Cari
www.coribright.com