Hi
I have installed SP1 and now it takes about 1 min 20 secs to boot, is this
normal, what is it looking for, is there something I can do.
Dave

Mike

Splendid

It will do this the first time to sort stuff.. after that, it should boot
normally..

"Dave Routh" <dave.routh@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I have installed SP1 and now it takes about 1 min 20 secs to boot, is this
> normal, what is it looking for, is there something I can do.
> Dave

"Dave Routh" <dave.routh@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I have installed SP1 and now it takes about 1 min 20 secs to boot, is this
> normal, what is it looking for, is there something I can do.
> Dave

See my reply in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

:cool:

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.