[SOLVED] XPG RGB Sync Beta stopped working after recent Windows Update ?

Jun 18, 2021
Hi, my XPG RGB Sync App could not start up lately after updating Windows recently. Does the app have anything to do with windows updates? I have MSI Mystic Light installed controlling other RBG components but does not work with XPG sticks. I appreciate any solution to solve this.

System Specs;
Intel Core-i7 10700k
MSI MPG Gaming Plus
XPG Spectrix D41 3200MHz 16GB Kit
Windows 10 Pro Build 19042.1052 (updated on 16 June 2021)

Solution
This:

"XPG RGB Sync App could not start up lately after updating Windows "

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any errors, warnings, or even informational events that relate to or mention XPG RGB etc.

Some failure, something stopping the app, blocking the app from running, and so forth.

Windows Update History might have noted some failed Windows update. However any such failure may or may not be involved with XPG RGB's failure to start.

Look and if nothing is found try reinstalling XPG RGB. Likewise for any other related RGB software.

Ralston18

Titan
This:

"XPG RGB Sync App could not start up lately after updating Windows "

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any errors, warnings, or even informational events that relate to or mention XPG RGB etc.

Some failure, something stopping the app, blocking the app from running, and so forth.

Windows Update History might have noted some failed Windows update. However any such failure may or may not be involved with XPG RGB's failure to start.

Look and if nothing is found try reinstalling XPG RGB. Likewise for any other related RGB software.

Solution