Question Yellow triangle in Device Manager for MS-1583 SBIOS Ver. 50A ?

RyzenNoob

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
I recently did a fresh installation of Windows 11, because I was having issues with Windows. I couldn't reset the installation because the recovery partition went AWOL during a cloning process.

So the reinstallation went well, at least that's what I hoped, but I'm seeing this in Device Manager:

What do I need to do to get rid of this triangle?

Lutfij

Titan
You've created this thread in the Laptop Tech Support section, what is the make, model and SKU to your laptop? You might want to see if your laptop is pending a BIOS update.

So the reinstallation went well, at least that's what I hoped it did.
If your laptop has more than one drive, did you disconnect the secondary drive prior to installing the OS so your installer didn't create partitions on the other drive?

RyzenNoob

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
Have you tried right-clicking on the one with the triangle on it and update the driver, letting windows automatically search for it?
Tried that, didn't find anything
You've created this thread in the Laptop Tech Support section, what is the make, model and SKU to your laptop? You might want to see if your laptop is pending a BIOS update.

So the reinstallation went well, at least that's what I hoped it did.
If your laptop has more than one drive, did you disconnect the secondary drive prior to installing the OS so your installer didn't create partitions on the other drive?

Laptop model: MSI GL66 Pulse 12UEK

AFAIK, it didn't create partition on the other drive. I made sure of it
And I updated the BIOS via the UEFI, manually