AidenLee

Reputable
Nov 18, 2019
Hello, my name is Aiden. A few months ago I purchased some new hardware for my PC. I upgraded my motherboard, processor, and ram.

My current specs are:

i5 9600KF 3.7GHz
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
16GB of Corsair Vengence DDR4 Ram
MSI Z390 Gaming Plus Motherboard

Since the upgrade, I have been having many issues. Mainly in crashing, especially while gaming. I've had multiple blue screens, which mainly consist of Unexpected Store Exception and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Most of all I just receive errors after the game closes. Once, my computer just shut off while gaming. I have tried numerous solutions that have not seemed to work. I've reinstalled windows, enabled and disabled specific software options, tampered with antivirus settings, did a scan and repair startup, cleaned my disks, and finally, did a memory diagnostic scan. While running the scan it said that hardware problems have been detected. After the test finished I logged in and a few minutes later I got the "Your Computer Has A Memory Problem."

I'm wondering if I can in anyway fix this myself. I'm not sure what to do here. Any responses will be appreciated and if extra info is needed I will get it A.S.A.P!

Thanks!

AidenLee

Reputable
Nov 18, 2019
z370-gaming-plus-cooling-3840.jpg

They are in the red slots. I remember switching to the black slots and I got some error about optimization. Not sure, i'll try your link now.

AidenLee

Reputable
Nov 18, 2019