Question Your pc ran into a problrm and has to restart is stuck in 0%

Mar 20, 2019
While i was playing Apex legends, it crashed in a loading screen then the blue screen appeared saying that my pc has ran into a problem and has to restart, the problem is it's been stuck in 0% for half an hour now, i have a Lenovo legion y520 , nvidia gtx 1050ti 4Gb , 8Gb of RAM , i5 7300 , and a seagate 1Tb HDD

Press the Reset button or try forcing the computer to power down by either disconnecting it's power (by unplugging it, turning off the breaker, etc) or by holding the power button down until it shuts off, then pressing the power button again to turn it back on.

Please post back here if it successfully boots into Windows.

Reactions: mehdi505
Mar 20, 2019
Hey thanks man, i was afraid to force shut it down (maybe some complications might happen) but i ran out of options so i did it and it's working fine for now, i'll updatz you if anything happens

Hey thanks man, i was afraid to force shut it down (maybe some complications might happen) but i ran out of options so i did it and it's working fine for now, i'll updatz you if anything happens

You're welcome. While you're at it, it's probably a good idea to download something like PassMark DiskCheckup and check the SMART stats on the hard drive. Can you do the following:

1. Go to https://www.passmark.com/products/diskcheckup.htm and click 'Download now'
  2. Run the downloaded file and install PassMark DiskCheckup
  3. Launch it
  4. Click on your computer's hard drive
  5. Click 'SMART Info'
  6. Take a screenshot and post it here

Thank you