Zalman's Thanksgiving SSD Giveaway!

Page 42 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]thechief73[/nom]No offence to Tom's or Zalman, because I think it is very nice when companies come together to give thier fans some nice, new, and free gear.But it just ticks me off that you have to also use Facebook or what ever other contests rquire. I am avid not to give into this Facebook, Myspace, twiter junk that has been going on for too long, if I want to talk to family I go see them or call, if I want to make or talk to friends I go outside into the world not online.[/citation]
Ditto. I have to wonder why it is so important to "like" zalman on facebook. In what way are they using this information? If they want my information they can pay me for it, the same way they would probably pay facebook for it.

helpme3948

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2010
[citation][nom]Geef[/nom]Truthfully I would love ANY kind of SSD drive.[/citation]
This. I'd love a free SSD! I can't fit one into my upcoming budget PC build so a free one would be perfect!

G

My first ever build had a Zalman power supply. After that proved quite and reliable, I swapped out my stock fans for Zalman fans. Now, a Zalman SSD? That'd be an awesome upgrade!

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
[citation][nom]husker[/nom]Ditto. I have to wonder why it is so important to "like" zalman on facebook.[/citation]

Yep... time to prostitute the old facebook profile again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts