Hacked

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Hacked.
  1. L

    Minecraft runs at 20-30fps on Asus 7970

    I have got an Asus AMD 7970 GPU which is more than capable of handling Minecraft at 60fps+ but its only does 20-30. I'm not entirely sure what it is but I have an idea it could be, Minecraft/Java uses on board graphics instead of GPU, AMD drivers don't play nice with Java or I am seriously...
  2. G

    help needed to install SE disc

    Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?) I tried to install the disc today - not having much luck. I uninstalled my previous version and tried to install - no luck. it would start to install (think i got to 70%) and then it could not load something from the disc...
  3. G

    HP G85 printer - USB and Parallel

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) I have a HP G85 printer (scanner, copier, FAX) and was hoping to be able to share the printer via it's parallel and USB conneections.... - USB for a local PC - Parallel for a wireless print server connection Well, it seems that only one...