Hacked

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Hacked.
  1. G

    cursor jumps--Inspiron 2200

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) New user here. I noticed that sometimes when typing an email, the cursor suddenly jumps elsewhere, up or down a few lines. I'm just not sure what's doing that. I don't think my fingers are hitting the fingerpad or anything else. Any...
  2. arges86

    Boot Menue

    I have vista installed on my pc (by the way to all naysayersi like it). I installed windows 7, but then had to reformat my hard drive, and install it again. Now when i boot, the BIOS posts, and in the Boot Menu i have Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 7. One of them just blue screens the...
  3. T

    Computer freezing at BIOS after installing GTX 760

    Hello: I recently bought the GTX 760. After replacing it, the start up freezes at the BIOS entry-screen for about 5 mins. I reinstalled all the drivers for the 760, but it freezes every time I turn my computer on. After the BIOS screen, everything works fine. BIOS-entry screen takes way longer...
  4. S

    Strange bug sound/lag at random times

    Hi! I've been looking for some months about this problem and still can't find anything, so I ask the community. Some months ago, I buyed a new computer : - intel Q9550 quad - DP45sg motherboard (which use IDT HD audio drivers) - 4 gig corsair ram - ATI HD4890 audio and video drivers are...
  5. Slaanesh

    Build im looking at for my brother for gaming. is it all ok?

    hey guys can anybody check if ive got this right. its my first build and he want to play new mmo games ASUS P8Z77-V LX Motherboard In stock $129.00 Intel Core i7 3770K In stock $335.00 EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 3GB Superclocked In stock $379.00 Corsair CMX16GX3M4A1600C9...
  6. K

    How to use second IP

    Hello! I have two PS3's in my house tring to play the same game at the same time and connect to each other and have found out that I cannot do this with one IP. So I have come to the conclusion that I will need an extra "IP or Static IP" from Comcast. At least this is what I think I need. Here...
  7. J

    What do you think of this build?

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (£239.99 @ Aria PC) CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme 81.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (£119.66 @ Amazon UK) Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard...
  8. S

    HTPC on the semi-cheap

    Hi all, I'm kinda new here but I appreciate the extraordinary flow of knowledge on this site and thank you for helping me out (if you so choose :) ) To the point, I'm looking to build a HTPC for a respectable price. The functions I need it to fulfill are the following: ■Play Blu-ray...
  9. H

    Intel Fortran 64 bit on DELL 435T

    Hello, I want to buy it. Before that I try use it for a week
  10. V

    NAS

    hi i would like to connect a network storage device through the second gigabit port on my motherboard/desktop. the first is connected to a 16 port router. i would like to know if this will work, and have my network storage device see the rest of the network. will i need a crossover cable? i...
  11. G

    2400 for $299! E-Value Code: 6F898-D50702V

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Dimension 2400, 2.4Ghz Celeron, 256MB RAM, 80GB drive, 17" E773 monitor, integrated graphics & audio,Dell A215 Stereo Speakers, XP Home FREE Color Printer 720 ($49 value) Only 90 day Limited warranty. It's got $75 of rebates to get to...
  12. Pyree

    What is this?

    It's not what you think. It is a species of blind snake living on river bed. The sighting of there snakes is rare. More info on these controversial looking snakes here...
  13. M

    Can I close Explorer window by opening a document?

    Hi. I'm just wondering if there's any way I can reduce the clutter of windows on my desktop when running applications. In the good old days of RISC-OS (Remember Acorn?) I could close a directory window automatically at the same time as double-clicking on a file icon to open a document. Quite...
  14. R

    New Stealth Game 'Stolen' out next year!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?) Just a headsup! http://www.avault.com/articles/getarticle.asp?name=stolen rms
  15. G

    8 Speed Discs

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?) Hello Group I bought some maxell discs that are 8 speed. They have a warning about damaging my drive. They say I need to upgrade my drive with a firmware update. HELP................. I have a packard bell with a dvd-r rewriter...
  16. johnsonma

    Paul ryan's new budget proposal

    http://budget.house.gov/UploadedFiles/PathToProsperityFY2012.pdf He is just pulling our leg right?
  17. G

    after HL2 more Demos with copy-protection?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.half-life (More info?) has the world gone completely crazy? demos with copy-protection? a demo featuring starforce copy-protection? isn't this completely insane? after hl2 demo...
  18. G

    First Impressions Of Catacombs?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?) Hi, Since I have been doing the beta, I have my own opinions of Catacombs. I am interested in hearing from those of you who are just learning about it with the release. Do you like the new classes? How do you feel about the...
  19. G

    Logitech Joystick issue, thoughts on possible replacement ?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) Hey Everyone, I've been having an issue with a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick for a while now. I've recently confirmed the problem on my gliding simulators. I had to replace my mother board a few weeks back so I haven't...
  20. G

    Screen Resolution Fix not working: Attn. Doug Knox

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I've installed the fix for keeping users' screen resolution settings according to the "Read-me" file directions. Whenever I try to run the program, I get a message that says: "Runtime error '383': 'Text' Property is...
  21. G

    How to assign IP address on PSC 2510 from computer?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) Hello, I have a PSC 2510. When I print network configuratio print page. The printer IP address is 0.0.0.0 I want to assign IP address manually. I went through front panel menu. There are no opttions are available to assign IP address...
  22. JAYDEEJOHN

    The string cheese incident

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_String_Cheese_Incident So the big boys are finally taking a hit, this control of music and movies have to end http://www.jambase.com/Articles/4090/STRING-CHEESE-vs.-TICKETMASTER Wrong link
  23. G

    What is the name of the counter strike group? I can't find..

    Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life (More info?) as above
  24. K

    Toshiba satellite c665d-s5200 drivers free download

    Hello, my computer crashed and now I have reinstalled windows using a dell desktop windows7 disk now it is totally messed up it wont let me restore to factory
  25. R

    Iomega zip 100 driver Usb

    Hello,I connect a Zip 100 Usb to my dell with Xp Sp3, but nothing: windows doesn't detect the device nor does the device Led light. Thanks for helping
  26. A

    ASUS G53JW and NVidia 460M Display Issue

    I have an ASUS g53jw laptop, 12GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 460M card, Windows 64bit Ultimate. The laptop was functioning just fine until recently, when all of a sudden I started getting artifacts (white squares, pinkish color on window headings, etc.). Rebooting did not help. No new software was...
  27. S

    Using tv as computer monitor

    Hello, i have a 32 inch Vizo tv that i use as monitor ... some games will not show every thing ...i have used different display settings and none work..any ideals on what to do
  28. C

    Driver ati mobility radeon hd 5470 support xp for toshiba

    Hello, anyone know where the link to download the drivers atiradeon mobility hd 5470 windows XP for toshiba satellite L 645?
  29. G

    Would someone help with the fixing of my sound?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I recently restored my PC, but for some odd and unusual reason the sound is not working. Someone, out there, could you help?
  30. G

    Inspiron 8500 flashes caps loc, no start

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) My Inspiron 8500 will not boot. The leds all flash once, power led stays lit, the caps loc flashes 10 times then the machine powers off automatically. The machine never begins to boot. I have stripped everything off (drives, modem...
  31. C

    floppy disk problems

    hi i just built my first pc and after a few hiccups i've got it working perfectly. i've installed vista ultimate 32bit and have a problem with my floppy disk. it doesn't exist! yet the pc thinks that it does... assigned drive A: to it like usual. is it possible to get rid of it? i dont think it...
  32. N

    Wireless configuration service starting

    When I start or restart (from hibernation) my pc the wireless connections are not there. I have to manually start WZCSVC from a command prompt. The settings for the Wireless Zero Configuration service in services.msc is set to Automatic. Until I do this, I don't see the Wireless Networks tab...
  33. L

    Case's top 200mm fan stopped working after Windows update?

    So I built a computer with the Antec Nine Hundred case and everything worked fine, including the top fan, until I updated windows yesterday. The specific updates I installed were the "Service Pack for Microsoft Windows (KB976932)" and "Update for Microsoft Windows (KB976902)". The fan works...
  34. G

    GX 110 bios password

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) also ... what's the default bios password please? I've tried all the obvious e.g. optiplex, password, changeme, getlost .. all to no avail. I'm hoping that the password is still set at the default one!!!
  35. badge

    Gift ideas.

    Well, I'll be sending randomizer E-Link gifts to some of the cutest members of the forum this year. If I have enough to go around, I'll send one out to any of you ugly forum members too. I do have an alternative gift idea for the extremely repulsive possessed-looking members so look for if you...
  36. Diamond-HP

    i5 or i7 for gaming?

    Hi guy's I'm soon to get my upgrade done and thought I had settled on the i5-4670k but I have a few issues. Aim: To gear my rig for gaming specifically Rome II i.e very CPU heavy. My current rig is in my sig, now I was going to get the i5-4670k but in their wisdom Intel basically made the...
  37. C

    How can I tell what type of motherboard I have through Windows 8?

    I'd really like to know what type of motherboard I have on me Dell Inspiron 660. I've opened up the case, but there's nothing on the motherboard telling me what it is. Also, I'd like to avoid third party software, if I can. Any ideas?
  38. StormCloudSeven

    First build. Need help final checks and opinions

    The Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/22peB CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor ($184.99 @ NCIX US) Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($114.99 @ NCIX US) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($87.32 @ NCIX US) Storage: Western Digital Caviar...
  39. meowmix44

    Where is the cheapest most reliable place to buy a BF3 Premium Key?

    I need to buy a CD key but not for $50. I already have Battlefield 3 Limited Edition and I love playing the B2K maps. This has nothing to do with piracy so dont go all SOPA on me:) Can you assist me on buying a lower priced key?
  40. T

    use a vpn for one program?

    my isp is having problems in my area and i can not access some sites..i fixed that with a proxie but i need to get on games for windows live...and the game i want to play uses it...how can i get myself logged in some of the sites are twitch.tv, apple, seems like anything microsoft...