Hacked

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Hacked.
  1. T

    New rig won't boot, tried the usual.

    asus m5a97r2.0 amd fx-8320 cooler master 212 evo nvidia geforce 9800gtx+ (last & only thing to be replaced possibly with radeon 7950) corsair vengeance, low profile, 2x 4gb, 1600mhz, 9cl corsair cx600m, 600w PSU gigabyte gz-g1 case I have assembled the rig and checked every plug (even with...
  2. jaydoubledub

    Cannot keep remote working after S3 wake...

    Howdy folks! I've done all sorts of searching and reading on the internet and tomshardware. The problem I am having is that my Hauppauge 1600 & 1250 remote does not seem to like my HTPC going to sleep. Once it enters S3 then my remote basically stops functioning. I suppose its my IR receiver...
  3. G

    cannot load security module for counter-strike 1.6 (steam)

    Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?) counter strike works perfectly fine,its just that everytime i try join a game you have to download this security module and it just freezes...if anyone has a possible solution please respond asap...thanks
  4. A

    Can i know a better site for downloading C + installation files

    I'm a college student studying 1 st year i need a better website for downloading C+ installation files......... please help me......
  5. G

    temporary internet file size and downloads

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) temporary internet file size and downloads If I decrease the size of the temporary internet file storage, will that have any...
  6. G

    Esoteric: Inside the Adjudicator's Head and Primary Parado..

    Archived from groups: rec.games.diplomacy (More info?) Inside the Adjudicator's Head and Primary Paradoxes InsideTheAdjudicatorsHeadAndPrimaryParadoxes.pdf This article may be read at the following web address...
  7. G

    Deceptive Ad on TV

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Has anyone seen the Dell advertisement on TV where the guy is lying on the bed talking to Dell tech support on the phone? This is deceptive because the Dell tech in the commercial speaks English, and we all know this IS NOT the case...
  8. K

    Starting a PC repair shop..

    Alright, so I've been having discussions with friends and family.. I have worked at multiple computer repair shops for around 10-12 dollars an hour. For every computer i worked on I was charging at least 125 dollars per computer.. What are the main reasons not to start my own shop? What would be...
  9. Triple25mm

    Slow internet connection

    Hello, For 12 days the internet connection in my household has been extremely slow. Web pages take much longer to load up, it is now impossible to stream videos on youtube and watch them at the same time, and when I'm gaming I get a ping of well over 1000 ms. The same applies to all the...
  10. H

    Phenom x4 850 @3.3 Bottleneck?

    Would my Phenom x 4 850 @ 3.3 be bottlenecking a XFX 7950 @ 980Mhz clock/1370MHz memory Thanks
  11. H

    Just another computer build

    Hello! I've never built myself a computer before, but after checking a couple of sites I think I have at least some idea of what the choices in parts are, and what I want. It'd be great if you could just look at it and tell me what you think. I'm going to try overclocking, and my budget is...
  12. J

    RED boot LED - but system seems to be working just fine... Underlying Problem?

    Hi! I recently installed a new PSU (antec HGC 900W) and an SSD (samsung 840 pro 128) into my build. After a bit of playing around, the system is working well and no problems. however, on the Motherboard the Boot LED is almost always solid red. I do not know why, or even if this is a problem...
  13. W

    Booting errors

    Hi everyone, heres my problem. I have 2 SATA hard drives running in my system right now. One of them was the original harddrive running windows 7 home edition. I recently purchased it form a friend, and threw in another drive, which i formatted and installed windows 7 pro on. However, now i...
  14. W

    ASUS m5 a97 r2.0 SLI?

    I currently have an Asus m5 a97 r2.0 motherboard with 2 pcie x16 slots ( one in x16 on in x4). I now have a Superclocked Gtx 660 in my first pcie slot. Would it be worth it, performance wise, to get another superclocked 660, or even a regular 660? How much of an increase do you think I would...
  15. jedinegotiator

    Desktop Refreshing Issue?

    I have a problem and I cant seem to figure out whats causing it. I just did a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate. Something strange is going on and as far as I can tell it only happens on the desktop. When ever I delete a file, folder, or shortcut from the desktop it still shows on the desktop...
  16. G

    Dell 5160

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Hello I just got a Dell 5160 Note Book computer the first note book I have ever owned has anyone had any problems with theres yet? Just wondering, also I have a router downstairs in my office and use my lap top up stairs alot, but if I...
  17. A

    Buying 23-24" monitor with best picture quality

    Hello! greetings from India. I'm looking to buy a new 23-24" monitor which should have the best overall picture quality. My main purpose will be to watch Full HD movies, ability connect it with my HD Direct-broadcast satellite (DTH) via HDMI cable, so it should have audio jack to get audio from...
  18. E

    Windows won't start up

    I got this problem after i got windows updates and after this i shut computer. now my computer doesn't boot. When i open my computer i get ''Start windows normally'' or ''start windows repair''. When i try to boot normally, my computer freezes on windows logo and nothing happens. When i try to...
  19. A

    sound driver for hcl ec2

    we want a sound driver for hcl ec2 urgently. pl provide me
  20. C

    HELP! HP laptop monitor won't turn on after sleep/hibernate mode.

    After I open the laptop after closing it it wont turn back on. I hear the fans and everything so i know it turns on. But the screen is still blank. After a manual restart it displays everything normally. I don't know what is happening. HP Pavilion DV6 Intel i7 Processor AMD radeon hd 6570m...
  21. S

    How to make adapters show up?

    Hi, a few hours ago I deleted some registry files from Hamachi because I couldn't install a new version and I think I accidentally deleted some adapters related files because after I closed the Registry Editor I noticed that a red mark was on the network connectivity icon in the right bottom...
  22. lewbaseball07

    is this possible?!?!?!?

    is it possible for a xfx to fix my doa 7900gtx that has all kind of binary code and things on the screen at start up?? i never thought it was....
  23. tmeacham

    Why Movie Tie-In Games Suck

    Article by Travis Meacham. The summer movie season kicks off this week which usually coincides with the arrival of poorly conceived tie-in videogames. Senior Editor Travis Meacham addresses the problems with movie tie-in games but offers hope for a couple exceptions this summer...
  24. H

    bits and bytes

    Hi guys n gals. I read somewhere in these posts about converting bits per second to bytes per second network throughput as dividing by 8. Yes, there are 8 bits in a byte, but 8,000bps does not transfer 1,000 bytes in one second. There is overhead that needs to be considered. Just like in RS-232...
  25. G

    Computer Restarts

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello I have a huge problem.. My computer restarts when i play any game And i have been looking around for help on the internet but i cant find any. Everyone site has been telling me to "Uncheck Autorestart" and when...
  26. G

    Predictions League 04/05 Round 11 Results & Standings

    Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?) Results: Name: P: 4: 3: 2: ----------------------------------------------- 1. Nick the Greek 29 4 1 5 2. Daniel Marsh 25 3 1 5 3. Stephan 24...
  27. Hell_Ninja

    Price Check Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB Windforce

    I'm wondering how much you would pay for a Gigabyte 670 2GB, pretty decent overclocker http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125423
  28. G

    RFC: The Basis for a new Magic System, what do you think? ..

    Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?) Request For Comments: --------------------- This magic system is part of an entire game system that's sort of been running around in my head for years and I decided to finally start writing some of it down and see how it looks. It...
  29. G

    Suran Underworld ring quest - SPOILERS

    Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?) So I've been to Jotenhiem, killed Morvenn, won the castle and developed it, killed the Carn wolf and given the heart to the boss giant, who has promptly demolished me. Have I screwed up somewhere or do you really have to kill this guy and...
  30. E

    First Time Builder

    Hi, I am planning on building a computer for the first time and I am looking for any advice or suggestions that anyone here would have. I would primarily use it for gaming but would also like to dual boot linux on it...
  31. F

    Help ME Diagnose Random PC Crushes

    Hello I 've been experiencing some random PC crushes for quite a long time and by "PC crushes" i refer to either a)TOTAL crush- see some scrambled graphics at monitor , ALT-CTtL-DEL doesn't work etc either b) PC reboots on its own and windows diagnostic tool cannot find a solution * the...
  32. H

    Budget PC to play football Manager 2014

    Im looking to Build a budget pc so i can play football manager 2014 smoothly, so it runs fast while in the game. I want to be able to load a large database and many leagues, also so the 3d graphics work. i will only be using it for FM plus emails & internet. Please can anyone help
  33. R

    I've Toshiba PVLCD 15J old monitor.. its display port is different than vga. if any converter available to it? please help me

    i've a Toshiba PVLCD15J Moniter and i want to connect it to a vga port. is any converter cable available? Bcz its working...not wanted to waste money for new LCD monitor. if its converter is not available is it make it possible to connect to a vga port by manual wireing? if it is possible please...
  34. sidcrimson

    CORSAIR VS550 for R9 270X?

    My Rig Motherboard - Intel DH55TC Processor - I3 Ram - 4 GB I have planned for R9 270x, I'm Tired of not playing games So right now here in India only Powercolor R9 270X , HIS R9 270X Iceq and MSI R9 270X are only available However SAPPHIRE DUAL R9 270X is available for preorder. Q : 1. Will...
  35. S

    WD Black or Green for Reliability and long life

    Looking for a 2-3 TB HD for storage only. I notice that the Greens are much cheaper. But has a 2yr Warranty compared to 5 for Blacks. What is more reliable and has longer life span.
  36. N

    What firewall/router for my setup?

    I've got Verizon DSL (east coast version with PPPoET on a dumb Westell Wirespeed dsl modem). I have three wired computers currently attached to a Linksys Switch and a Linksys WAP54G to serve my laptops and my computer in the basement. I currently use Sygate Home Networking with Sygate Firewall...
  37. B

    Intermission in the middle of a bowling game

    i play in bowlers paradise 50+ room . i know theres an intermission at the end of game but theres also intermission in the middle of the game. other players in the room have the same problem. hwats the problem. HELP HELP HELP...
  38. omnisome

    Question

    Can I play really old games like from 2002 (Battlefield 1942 etc.) on Windows 7 Home Edition? It doesn't have the XP mode see.
  39. C

    VIA HD driver problems

    i recently did a clean install of windows 7 64-bit, everything has gone fine except the installation of the audio drivers, so currently i have no sound. i am recieving this error message when i try to install the drivers. help!!!
  40. L

    How much PSU Braiding

    I'm wondering how many metres cable braiding should I buy. I have a cx600 and have no clue how much braiding to buy.