Hacked

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Hacked.
  1. J

    Window 7 dell datasafe big problem! help! emergence!

    I open the computer and it said my problem so it auto help me to fix it , but it fail , I decide to use dell date safe 2.0 local backup to recover my system , I select clean all the files and go back to the original window 7 but recovery process finish in 1 second , I restart the computer but...
  2. L

    installinh usb3 device

    i have the driver downloaded DN0075 USB3.0 FL1100.rar but have no idea how to load it
  3. F

    Cant boot up xp professional

    Hello, A friends xp professional computer had a dos attack from a rootkit. ran Kasperskys TDSS Killer from a floppy and found 3 problems. killed them then had to reboot to finish them off and now it shows the BIOS loading and then it goes to a black screen with a blinking hash mark in the top...
  4. G

    Pci simple comiunication controler driver free download for windows xp sp2

    i need to drive sound and audio
  5. V

    Acer computer wont boot past bios screen

    Hello, yesterday i took everything off my computer cleaned and put back on after that it worked fine but today i went to turn it on and i hear a clicking noise i unpluged the cd drive and the hard drive to help find the noise but it was still there and it wont get past the page that says acer...
  6. G

    Norton How do I register my virus protection?

    Why is this so difficult? I fill in the answers and then it still won't take it?
  7. R

    Pc vs x360

    is pc gaming any gud or shud i just stick to console gaming on x360
  8. U

    Previews wont show

    im pulling pics and movs from my phone, the mov.s(i know this requires quicktime to view, right?) show up in the preview pane, when they are on the phone, but once i pull them over to the computer, niether the pics or the movs show in the preview pane. why do some pics show up and some do not...
  9. G

    Behringer SPS600 power supply circuit board and parts list

    Hello; my behringer mixer its power supply is diagnosed defective burnt printed circuit board some parts was found to be defective please give some advice to be able to restore it to normal... please help me...
  10. R

    Open xp file transfer dat file usmt2.unc

    How to open usmt2.unc file in Windows 7?
  11. M

    Possible missing file in Windows XP operating system

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Is there any place on Microsoft's web pages where you can run a check to make sure you are not missing a Windows XP operating system file? All of the sudden I have a couple of applications that won't load and they...
  12. G

    Acer aspire 4520 not switchin on help

    Hello, i have an acer aspire 4520 laptop and suddenly it just stopped switching on,need professional help
  13. C

    Sound Stuttering When Downloading

    Hey, Whenever I'm playing music in iTunes or playing a game while downloading something the sound seems to stutter. Sometimes you will hear little ticks or it will make a weird noise for a few seconds. Does anyone have any solutions to this? Thank you, Chris
  14. C

    Can this computer run Skyrim?

    Hello, I recently stumbled upon this computer: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883113194 I checked Minimum Requirement and found out that AMD Radeon HD 6550D Graphics meets the minimum requirements for Skyrim, however I was wondering if the computer can handle the game at...
  15. itsjm

    Cpu or board or is another component faulty?

    i have a biostar h55hd with a i3 540, was working perfectly fine. just bought a used i7 860 , installed, and booted up into windows 7 and then shut down. now it just post and goes into the windos screen then keeps shutting down. i thought it was the psu and installed a beefier one and still a no...
  16. E

    do you need silkroad gold?

    i have got some gold to sell, if you need gold in game please contact me Yahoo Messenger: goldpowerleveling MSN: gametrade100@hotmail.com AIM: gametrade100 , thank you very much.
  17. G

    Computer restarts when playing wow

    Hey guyz my prob is that when im playin WoW or DotA my pc is just giving me a blue screen and some error reports it says that if its the first tyme ive see this restart my comp and if uve seen it b4 check out for any BIOS updates and BLAH BLAH BLAH cant understand but there is many more CAAN...
  18. futuresmkt

    Problems upgrading Win7 over V64 Home Prem

    I have a 3 week old Dell 537s running Vista 64Home Premium. I received my upgrade disk (7 Home Premium)yesterday and when I loaded the first(Upgrade Assistant) disk I received an error message saying(upgrade asst could not load bexcasue of a problem with other programs) Dell, of course, was no...
  19. R

    Channel Frequency

    There are 11 channels to select on the modem/router. What frequency range do they use? Is this in the 900 MHz, 1.2 or 2.4 GHZ band spectrums?
  20. G

    xp sp2 built-in firewall

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I read all posted answers regarding this subjet and some say that the buil-in firewall is not good enough and some say it is....really dont know what to do. For my firewall I use the built-in one, for my...
  21. U

    Which one of these two is worse

    ATI Radeon 300 Desktop Integrated Graphics or ATI Radeon Mobility 4250 Laptop Integrated Graphics I know they are both terrible, but which one, in your opinion is better?
  22. G

    The EDitor's choice edition

    Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?) This edition has got some extra vehicles and maps. Can I download this, or do I have to buy the DVD? I am about to buy the game, but I don't want to shell out the extra cash for the DVD editon if I don't have to. I'm mostly...
  23. N

    help to fix my pc

    generic Bluetooth error cod 43 fix it
  24. G

    I'm confused by NTBACKUP Differential Bachkup Option

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hi, I just moved from Windows 98SE to a new computer with WindowsXP Home Edition with SP2 preinstalled. I'm "backkup" oriented,and succeded in attaching the NTBACKUP.MSI from the Windows XP CD-ROM. I have an...
  25. G

    Whirlwind Display Problem

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Just set up a WW last week. This is a new game to me, and in GREAT condition. The only probem is a display issue. Certain letters only display partially. The letters that I have noticed are Y,K for te most part. I need to play the game more...
  26. G

    Does ANYONE have a TV tuner card for the desktop?

    Hello , i want to watch live tv on the desktop, record a show once in a while to the desktop, transfer it to a flashdrive or harddrive, plug it in my WDTV attached to my TV in another room and enjoy. My first reaction was to buy a DVR or DVD recorder. But i have been reading today that a TV...
  27. G

    Few possibly dumb questions ;). (sims2 university)

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) 1) When I installed university, I had the 3 default neighborhoods and 2 custom. My two custom neighborhoods show up on the...uhh...neighborhoods screen (the screen where you choose what neighborhood to visit). The default neighborhoods do...
  28. M

    How was it done?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) How was it done? One computer has 4 users. One of them has password protected Admin privilages, three others have so called limited accounts. One day I (user in charge with Admin privileges) found out that...
  29. P

    Does Core 2 Duo E7500 support DDR3 ram

    i have found in gigabyte ga-g41m-combo motherboard that it support ddr3 ram.Does core 2 duo support ddr3 ram,please help in these case. The link Of the motherboard:- http://www.snapdeal.com/product/gigabyte-gag41mcombo-motherboard/1177323?pos=37;52
  30. H

    Maximus VI Formula vs Impact?

    Hey guys I just wan't to know what is the best bang for buck Gaming/Editing/HTPC System: A) Maximus VI Formula, 4770K, GTX 770 DirectCU II, RM750, 120GB SSD, Fractal Design Define R4 White B) Maximus VI Impact, 4770K, GTX 780 DirectCU II, RM 650, 120GB SSD, BitFenix Prodigy White Now it...
  31. G

    FR/LG Move Tutor?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?) Is there a move tutor in FR? Not the ones who teach a specific move .. but one who reteaches moves a 'mon has forgotten? If yes .. where is he located? Thanks! ~misty -- http://mistymage.com
  32. P

    [40K]Chemera Sides..again

    Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?) Nice to see my post started a thread on modelling but I posted regarding the requirement to hit the side twice. I accept the point about extra armour being paid for but was thinking along the lines of additional armour ( like...
  33. G

    Q: Skin of the Night and Rotschreck

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) This question has probably been answered before but here it goes, it happened during the last play evening: 1. I bleed my predator with a vampire 2. He blocks 3. I play skin of the night 4. He plays a wolf claw and rötschreck...
  34. P

    Increase maximum logged on user win xp

    how to increase no. of inbound connections to more than 10 in windows xp sp2
  35. A

    LAN Card Problem

    Dear Sir, i have a new intel system. Motherboard is Intel DG41RQ and processor is Core 2 Quad 8200. I have use a this range of IP Address. 198.168.0.52 DG41RQ motherboard is supported 198.168.0.52 series. pls sir advice me. Already i m use more two system in this range. as soon as possible
  36. P

    Usb camera driver usb2.0 353A

    Hello, I lost USB camera driver USB2.0 353A, need help.
  37. G

    HD Controller Failure?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) I have a Gateway 700 XL with Windows XP SP2. There is a RAID 1 (mirror) main HD (250 Gig). I have been having a shutdown problem, checked for virus & malware - neg Recently the system has started running CHKDSK at startup: In...
  38. H

    Will Windows be a Free upgrade for Vista Users?

    All our computers camE with Vista Home Premium factory installed and was wondering if Windows 7 will be a Free upgrade for people with Vista?
  39. B

    Toshiba Satellite M45-S2692 drivers download

    what do I need to get more memory i have 512 now I no how to change out but what do I do after turning back own. What is the other chip there it has 2 wires sodered to it , can I up grade that one to. what about changing ram. So Memory . tHANKS bill
  40. G

    cursor jumps--Inspiron 2200

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) New user here. I noticed that sometimes when typing an email, the cursor suddenly jumps elsewhere, up or down a few lines. I'm just not sure what's doing that. I don't think my fingers are hitting the fingerpad or anything else. Any...