Hauppauge

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Hauppauge.
  1. B

    HP 4100 printer IP address question

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) How can I change the ip address on this 4100 printer? Anyone have any ideas on what type of forum I could go to to find out? HP.com isn't helping at all. Thanks for any info. Bryce.
  2. Reynod

    Um ... which one of you guys is Trent?

    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/man-who-claims-to-be-a-donor-sexual-virgin-has-fathered-14-kids/story-e6frfhk6-1226247054397 Trent ... that name shall forever be the main character in Freelancer ... voiceover by some guy from that cheezy TV show "90210" er ... Ian Ziering I...
  3. B

    How much do I need?

    Hi all, I would love some advice on what PSU I should by, here is what my PC will look like EVGA 780i Intel Q6600 8800 GTS 512 x2 SLI 2GB of Corsair Dominator 8500 4 hard drives Scythe S-Flex 120mm fan for CPU and 4 other case fans DVD Writer I was thinking of 3 PSU's - OCZ GameXStream 850W...
  4. M

    Intel core 2 quad q9400 @ 2 66ghz run a nvidia gtx 660 without bottlenecking

    Hello, Will I be able to have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 with this setup without having to upgrade any hardware? I want to make sure everything will still run smoothly and not bottle neck. Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 CPU Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66GHz...
  5. mickeddie

    Hot card-will it melt wires?

    I just installed a new GPU that is idling at 81c. Is this too hot, and will it melt the wire insulation for some cables touching it?
  6. A

    Router into modem not working.

    Hello, I have a cable modem with wireless and 4 ports. It works fine. I wanted to add more ports and another wireless network, so I got a D link 825 wireless modem. I took 1 slot from the cable modem and hooked in the D link modem input to that slot. The D Link also works fine for anything...
  7. W

    Which is better?

    Hello, I am fairly smart when it comes to new laptops, I was gonna buy an ASUS laptop with an A8 Processor and AMD Radeon HD 7640G but it was taken off the site. If a a similar one comes back I will get it but these are the ones I will buy unless a better one comes along...
  8. S

    NEED HELP WITH NEW SYSTEM!

    ok i need help with a new system i bought...by veloctiy model: promajix E2035. well the problem is...im unable to connect to the internet with it. I using my old pc right now to do this. I use all the new wires except the ethernet connection. It works fine here but when I pop in the ethernet...
  9. P

    Video Card Problems - Long Post Bear With Me Please!

    Ok. Here is my story... I started with a Pentium 4 3.4 Prescott, the older version (550 I think) with an Intel 915PBL board and an ATI x700 PCI-E graphics card. The fan on the ATI eventually exploded, and I mean literally exploded. When the video crashed, I opened my case, only to find the...
  10. billdcat4

    Hauppauge WinTV-PVR 500 MCE

    Hey, Im looking for a USB or PCI solution to use to convert home videos on VHS to DVD. I would input the video thru Svideo or Composite, and the Audio thru component. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815116628 Cost isnt really an issue, I just want the best quality. Ive...
  11. S

    Disable Automatic Hardware Detection?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) Is it possible? How do I do so? Thanks.
  12. G

    nVidia 5900 vs. ATI Radeon 9600

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) Hello world Just got a new PC - P4 3.4Ghz, 1Gb RAM, etc etc with 256Mb Radeon 9600 XT graphics (I am using a 19" digital TFT Sony XDM-HX93). Previously had a "home made" P4 1.7Ghz 512Mb RAM with Creative 3DBlaster 5...
  13. Robc1880

    x700pro, xt and 6600gt

    I was wondering if anyone has a link or some info on which of these cards are better? I am thinking about getting the MSI radeon xpress 200 mobo with the A64 3000 and need to find a video card. I have a $200 budget for a video card and I've seen that these 2 cards fall around that price. Would...
  14. Matt_2000_17

    Geforce 6600GT AGP

    I would like to hear people's opinion on the geforce 6600GT AGP. I'd appreciate any opinions from those who may already own one. Asus A7N8X Deluxe, AMD AthlonXP 2800+ @ 2.08GHz, 1024MB PC3200 Samsung DDR, Gigabyte GeforceFX 5900XT 128MB DDR, Seagate 80GB SATA HDD, NEC 2500A 8x DVD Writer, MSI...
  15. G

    Splintercell Pandora blabla

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) Hi, I just finished playing splinter cell pandora blabla you know ;) Again on my PIII 450 mhz and Geforce Fx5200. They game played ok... a little bit slow but still very playable... it's not really like a shooter... it's...
  16. TheGreatGrapeApe

    TweakPC.de reviews the X600XT and use new format

    One of the most interesting ways of displaying benchies that I've seen in a while. TweakPC tries their new format for the ABIT X600XT review. This does a good job of showing that the X600 is nowhere near the card the R9800 is, despite earlier claims. The only place the X600XT excels is in Q3 at...
  17. R

    Can't download drivers for my video card

    Hey guys im using a Geforce GTX 660 on 64 bit windows 8. I used the CD that came with it to download video drivers but it says that only windows xp, vista and 7 are supported
  18. G

    Wich one is the best?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) Hail, I'd like to know where I can find this information. I don't know the difference between these 2 card models. They are both from NVIDIA but I dunno wich one is the best. I play games like Ultima Online, The Sims...
  19. G

    which ram should I buy?

    I am prepairing to build a new computer, based on the KT266A chipset, specifically the Abit KR7A 133R. I will probably have a 1900+ XP, and possibly a GeForce 4 Ti 4400. I am not sure what kind of RAM I should get. I have heard that the brand of memory matters with DDR ram more than any...
  20. phial

    Bying aGFFX? well, for the love of god read this

    http://www.hardocp.com/image.html?image=MTA0NzMxMTU4OVM0TXppaFJJMFZfNF8xNl9sLmdpZg== notice the 9500pro (MIDRANGE card, the others are mid and upper range) totally trounces the GFFX. like ive said before, its the geometry and dx8-9 effects engines that will make a difference in teh...