Opteron

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Opteron.
  1. G

    AMD Question

    When AMD moves the Thunderbird to the .13 process, will those processors still be socket A?
  2. G

    Halo 3 Pre-order date

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) Best Buy has Halo 3 for the XBOX 360 available for pre-order with a release date of May 15, 2006.
  3. G

    Looking for Unique Case Design

    I am looking for a nice unique full tower case. I want something which stands out from the crowd! In my search though, all I seem to find are cases which are either "imac" take-offs with a few clear pastic accents or cases which are just like very other off-white box. I wish I could find...
  4. G

    upgrading... maybe?

    I'm in a bit of a dillema... currently im using a p3 500 with 256 megs of pc 100 SDRAM, graphics card is a Annihilator Pro, all on an Aopen motherboard. Im wondering if it's time to upgrade as the prices on thunderbirds have really gone down. I would like to get a board that suppports the...
  5. W

    CPU fan needed/ related to Noctua NH-D14

    yo guys ,what are some cpu cooler that performs similarly to noctua nh-d14 yet having white fans?? the paint on noctua is too ugly that's why , i'm planning to do a white build for my new PC
  6. G

    Tech: Corvette LT5

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) On the underside of the LT5 ramp is a ball gate style coil. I have 3 corvette's (machines not cars) and all 3 have this coil, wired up and not doing anything.... The manual is worthless when it comes to the LT5 Ramp, so can someone...
  7. L

    I7 3770k Overclock trouble :(

    Hello, I'm new around here and also new to overclocking. First my new system setup: CPU: i7 3770K Motherboard: Asus P8Z77 - V Deluxe (Bios Updated to the latest Version) Ram: Kingston HyperX KHX2133C11D3K4/16GX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 RATED @ 1.65V :( CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GPU: Gtx 680 PSU...
  8. ifreestylin

    Help Overclocking Radeon HD 7660D

    Which voltage setting apply to the integrated GPU?
  9. Thun3r

    OC Info: XFX Core Edition Radeon HD 7870

    Can anybody with a "XFX Core Edition Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition" give me the settings and program they used to overclock? I have read a few forums where people said it could be overclocked to a Radeon 7950. Please share some of your experiences with overclocking the card.
  10. 1

    Changing RAM will effect CPU OC?

    Hello, I have been running a 3570k at 4.5GHz and have had no problems, it is completely stable as i have tested time and time again. I'm currently running 8GB of RAM (2 X 4GB) at 1333 However, i was thinking of upgrading my memory to: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM...