Rogers

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Rogers.
  1. S

    Just cause works on 32 bit?

    Hello,how to install winxp in windows7
  2. V

    Official Bioshock PC System Requirements Reveiled

    BIOSHOCK PC SPECIFICATIONS Operating Systems: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista Minimum System Requirements: CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz Single Core processor System RAM: 1GB Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better...
  3. G

    HELP! Control Panel "disappearances"

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Fairly recently, both "Install or Uninstall Programs" and "Scanners and Cameras" effectively disappeared from my Control Panel. What remains are "generic" icons that do nothing. I've tried suggestions offered by...
  4. A

    Did I really perform a clean install?

    Hello, I tried to perform a clean install using just the windows setup file (I didn't use any CD/DVD). It gave me the option to "keep nothing", but there was no mention of a "custom install". By choosing keep nothing, did I effectively do a clean install, or do I need to use a disc to get a real...
  5. A

    placing a second router

    I have a cable modem on second floor in the front of house and a Linksys WRT54GL router with Tomato firmware and 9 dbi antennas. My laptop in my basement picks wireless signal but my basement is in the back of my house. Could I buy another router place it on the second floor in the back of my...
  6. P

    Where do you find the wep key on your router

    Hello, I have a netgear wireless router. How do I find the WEP or WPA key? I have this router for at least 4 yrs and have no idea what the password or username is. I must have changed the default one, because it want work either. Can someone please help? Thanks so much!
  7. A

    Why is there color banding in GuildWars 2?

    I'm having this issue in Guildwars 2 but now the same thing is happeining in Borderlands 2 but not just underwater. Those 'waves' or corna like effect is stuck to my screen underwater. So as I move it just stays there, doesn't change at all. It also look like an oval on its side if that...
  8. G

    Factory Reset

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Friend has decided to reset his computer back to Factory Settings, although the process initially started well and after being informed that reset was 100% complete a message informs him that there is an: ‘Error #958...
  9. P

    I can'tsign in in my hotmail account

    Hello, I've been trying to sign up on my hotmail account and I just get a blank screen, I have my account many years, this is the first time this happens. Please, help.
  10. A

    After restore vista, the d: drive data hide.

    Dear friend, After restore vista on my laptop, the data of my d drive is hidden. Now what is the procedure to get back the data of d drive. I need the data quickly. Thanks aniskhatri
  11. J

    HKEY errors

    Hello, IOBit Reg cleaner reveals HKEY issues (c100/day) How do I stop generating so many errors?
  12. G

    E-mail password

    Hello, how do I password my e- mail
  13. J

    I've been banned? HELP!

    Hi, a few weeks ago I was banned by Anort3. I have sent him a few messages explaining everything, but I have not received any responses. This is what I said in the messages: Hey, before I say anything I would just like you to know that I'm not angry, I'm not confused, and I know what I did to...
  14. E

    Ave.exe *32 Antispyware Vista

    My wife's lapop has been infected with the virus above. I can end the process through Task Manager but as soon as I launch the launch IE, Malware Bytes, etc it starts again. Any ideas how to get this removed.
  15. T

    Ia this build ok?

    I'm new at this and want some advice about this build intel i5 4670K MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Gigabyte gtx 780 Corsair vengeance pro 2x4gb Harddisk 3.5Inch Seagate SATA III 1 TB 7200RPM Nzxt phantom 410 se gunmetal grey Seasonic M12II-850 850W LG DVDRW Sata 24x Box Cooler Master Hyper...
  16. K

    What graphics card is good with the Pentium?

    Hello I am on a £300 budget and I need a video card no higher than £90 I am using 4gb of ddr3 with a Pentium Dual Core G3420 3.20GHz Socket 1150. Is there any card I could use that is able to play games that will not bottle neck the CPU?
  17. P

    CORSAIR VS-450 CP-9020009-UK 450 Watts PSU with Intel DB85FL 4th Generation Motherboard

    Does " CORSAIR VS-450 CP-9020009-UK 450 Watts PSU " supports " Intel DB85FL 4th. Generation Motherboard " , I am planning to install it, Please suggest... Thanks in Advance:)
  18. D

    Do i need an performance hdd with and ssd?

    I have an 120gb ssd and im getting an 1tb hdd do i need an performance hdd to store extra files that im not going to use to run os and games?
  19. ambereyes

    Which laptop brand is best

    Which laptop brand is best in overall performance among these!
  20. G

    Samsung T200 or VX1962

    Hi all, I am upgrading my 4 years old 17 lcd, I am unable to decide which one to take, The 20 inch Samsung T200 or the 19 inch ViewSonic VX1962 with speakers. Both can do 1680x1050, so the pixel pitch is much better with the ViewSonic and the image should be sharper.And both have 3 years...
  21. G

    48 bit vs. 32 bit

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?) Is there truly any noticeable difference between the 2 different color bits when printing on a photo printer? both bits seem to represent millions of colors. The only difference is in the file sizes. If one was scanning slides/photos...
  22. G

    New textures ?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?) I read on a website that someone has released improved textures for T3, but the link they provided was dead. Has anyone got any idea where/who it is ? -- Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes ! They got them hoppy...
  23. R

    Vaio CR32 High pitched buzzing. PLease read, please!

    hey guys, i have a sony vaio cr32g from hk. i got it repaired twice. first right speaker wasnt working anymore. got it changed. shortly after i realise a buzzing sound... i thought it was the hdd so i go that exchanged too. But in the end, I still have this high pitched buzzing. It seems it...
  24. frenchy

    Guy with no arms playing pinball

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Anybody see the Ripleys Believe it or Not show where this amazing guy who was born with no arms plays pinball with his feet? He was playing a Dirty Harry. And he can hit a 60-mph baseball with a bat gripped under his chin! And drive cars...
  25. A

    My laptops internet connection ia not consistent

    Helow i am having problems on internet connection.. it keeps on disconnecting... vayo udtator is is suggesting me to update Wireless LAN Driver (Intel) 12.4.3.9 32bit but updating failed ech time i tried.. what do u suggest me??
  26. B

    WTB Centaur Machine : Northeast USA

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hey all, Wondering if anyone is looking to sell a Centaur machine within the US Northeast (I am in NY). Would also be willing to ship if price and condition were right. Please let me know. Thanks.
  27. D

    Dual boot xp and linux maximum memory

    I've bought a new motherboard, and will install 8GB of RAM. I'll install a 64bit linux OS on it, but would like to dual boot with 32 bit WindowsXP for usage of old windows programs. -Will XP run and just not recognize/ignore the additional ram? Or will I have to limit the system to 4G? thanks.
  28. G

    Nightmares

    Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?) Help! I'm having a real nightmare finishing the FM "Nightmares". I'm in the first mission, I've found the blue key, I'm in the "Forbidden Zone" and I can't open the double red doors! Let me finish this nightmare please...
  29. L

    What makes a good audio card

    i am not sure if this a right question but i am trying to get a new sound card and i done know anything about it i know how good audio sounds but dont know which things to look for while buying a sound card. also should i go for a sound enhancing software like SRS sandbox rather than buying a...
  30. G

    Laptop screen broken & only starts in safe mode

    Hello, my laptop screen is broken and i added a monitor to startup on , only problem is it loads ok in safe mode and only goes to loading in normal mode and slows down cosiderably, can anyone help?
  31. G

    Benefits of joing a Greek house

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) Hi all - just wondered what are the benefits if any of joining a Greek house? Thanks M
  32. G

    P6T Series adapter

    I need drivers
  33. B

    how to know for sure windows 2000 is up to date on patch?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?) Hi, This windows 2000 server runs SQL 2000 and IIS 5.0. I'm pretty clear how to patch SQL server and IIS. Just don't know much about OS level patching. I don't want to get this machine connected to the network until I...
  34. AdamsBC

    A10-5800k + a good temporary GPU ??

    Hey guys, A10-5800k + GPU(radeon 7850's price range)....I know sounds stupid, but hear me out. I'm building a temporary PC for school, some vid editing and light gaming. After 6 + months, I plan to build a gaming rig and give this one (the A10-5800k) to my mom or gf. My question is, could I...
  35. F

    Changing PDC servers

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?) I have added a BDC to our domain several weeks ago. Now we want to promote this to PDC roll and remove the old AD server. What do I need to do to make sure this runs smoothly? I need to demote the existing primary...
  36. V

    Will a 700 watt Power supply be enough?

    I would be very happy if any of you took the time to answer this for me as I've used and no longer trust calculators (for power supply needs) I've seen on the internet as they've all given me different answers. This is what I'm hoping my computer specs will come out to be (Down below) as i'm...
  37. M

    Computer will not boot, no beep or display.

    Computer will not boot, no beep or display.
  38. H

    Help fixing labtop

    i need help with finding whats wrong with my laptop Ive tried everything i can think of to fix it. my laptop keeps crashing randomly it runs for awhile some times a few min some times hours. but it does not crash saying a specific reason the screen freezes or any symptoms i can relate to. And...
  39. L

    No beep

    Hello, when i switch my computer the fans runs the hard drive turns on but there is no beep and there is no signal on the monitor
  40. G

    Phoenix-award bios v6 00pg driver download

    Phoenix-Award BIOS v6.00PG