Rogers

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Rogers.
  1. A

    What is x tray application

    Every time my computer boots up it say x tray crash. what is it?
  2. capital_one

    64 GB SSD for VISTA

    please advice if 64GB space in Corsair SSD will be enough for Win VISTA ultimate 64 bit version along with MS-Office
  3. K

    RAM

    Hello, need some extra ram for printer installation.
  4. R

    Windows drivers for Raid 0

    Hello,SATA RAID 0 array and Win Vista setup or drivers
  5. M

    Windows not recognising my ati graphics card

    i've just installed windows vista onto my imac (bootcamp) and for some reason windows is not recognising the graphics card. it is an ATI Radeon HD2600. any solutions?
  6. C

    How to bring emachine computer out of sleep mode

    Hi I am trying to get my emachine to not go to sleep. I was reading your comments, and I'm not sure how to get into the Bios. Can you give me the instructions, or do I even have to go there at all? Thank you Cindy
  7. N

    {Print to file

    I want to "print to file" a bunch of files, then Really print them later. My HP Photosmart wireless printer is off, but the software insists that I put it online when I select print. Can I get around this?
  8. S

    Server fan slot is WAY louder than the others

    We got a new rack server at work. Internally it has 3 fans in the front that can be removed and inserted by just picking them up. Like hot swappable fans almost. Thing is, one of the 3 slots makes a fan go WAY too fast and it gets extremely loud. I've tried all 3 fans in that slot, and it is...
  9. J

    Matshita uj851s drivers

    it says registry driver info iscorrupt
  10. R

    Cannot open External hard drive

    Cannot open my external hard drive always asking for you want to reformat your disk
  11. P

    Install lexmark to laptop

    Hello, I have plugged in the lexmark, but I can't install it. Please help.
  12. G

    Forums for hp 2709m monitors

    I seemto have problem running with either HDMI cable or VGA connection. I thought you could use either one but sometimes I cannot get either one to work. Any ideas?
  13. N

    Vista only Runs in Safe Mode

    Hi, When I try to bring up my computer in anything but safe mode it freezes up. What can I do to fix this. I have tried restoring my computer to an earlier point but it won't even pull up in safe mode. Please help.. Thanks, Nancy
  14. N

    Sound card okay no audio

    For some reason my sound has stopped working on computer. The speakers work, everything shows as working under the device manager and realtek audio manager, I doublechecked to be sure nothing was muted....I am at a total loss. I cannot play music, videos or even hear window's sounds. The only...
  15. G

    Vendors, Trainers etc.

    Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?) Anyone know of a website that gives info regarding the various vendors, trainers etc. in each town? It can be a pain sometimes trying to figure out the nearest place to get some poison ingredients for my rogue, I often end up wasting...
  16. R

    Video media players

    How do I get rid of Media Player 11 for Vista.
  17. G

    How to install nfs shift

    this file is binkw32.dll missing
  18. G

    No stereo option in Vista

    I am using 32-bit Windows Vista. I was looking for the stereo option. I enabled the disabled devices in the recording window, but still nothing new appeared. I just see a microphone icon in the recording window. I am using High Definition Audio Device, i have updated my sound driver but, no...
  19. H

    The product key you used to install windows may not be valid

    My Dell did not come with disks and I recently had to reinstall XP Pro on it. I did have a disk from another computer that I scrapped for parts so I used it. When I tried to enter the product key from the dell it said it wasn't valid so I used the product key from the disk and finished the...
  20. D

    Can my system run Starcraft II?

    Hello, I have been playing Blizzard Entertainment's futuristic real-time strategy Starcraft for a few years now, waiting on Starcraft IIto be developed. Having read *Don Woligroski's article "StarCraft II Beta: Game Performance Analyzed" many questions, many I never thought to ask, were...
  21. F

    Possible updating of a 32bit system to a 64 bit system?

    Can a Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit system be converted to a 64bit system? (Without reinstalling the system? or in any other way?)
  22. L

    Cd burner problems

    I have in my modem a cd burner and I go to my computer where it shows the devices with removable storage and it's not showing that I have a cd burner (DVD disk drive )in my computer, What should I do?
  23. J

    Random Freezes with Vista 64bit

    Join Date: Jan 2009 Vista home Premium 64bit 3 posts Rep Power: 1 weshawk is on a distinguished road weshawk is online now Add to weshawk's Reputation Report Post Having problems with Vista HP 64bit freezing I just recently upgraded from Windows Home Premium 32bit to the 64bit version...
  24. G

    Flash Player

    Hello, I am having a real hard time trying to get the videos on nfl.com to work and i don't know what to do. can somebody please help me?
  25. T

    Windows wont start and now wont let me reinstall

    hi for a while iwas noticing that my computer was slowing down (q9450 evga 780i evga gtx280 4 gb ram 4 hard drives 2 250s 1 500 1 raptor 36gb) soo i thought i would restart to see if that would help then after the green loading bar goes the screen just went black and did nothing for a reallly...
  26. G

    Where do you find video codecs in Windows XP ?

    Hello, My computer with Windows XP won't play videos from my Samsung digital camcorder. When I try to import them with Windows Movie Maker, I get a message saying the required codec isn't installed on my computer.I am trying to figure out how to get the proprt codec.
  27. Fuster33

    Do PE Builders Work on Flash Drives?

    Decided to build one of those preinstalled environments, coz you never know when things fail. Would anyone know a good PE builder that works on flash drives or external HDs? This will be for my Windows Vista Home installation btw.
  28. S

    How do I use Java Virtual Machine??

    What I must do to run an operating system with Java Virtual Machine?
  29. G

    Recovery acer laptop

    Hello, how can i recovery my laptop?
  30. S

    Office 2007 work on Vista 64?

    I'm looking to buy office 2007. i have Vista 64 ultimate and looking at this newegg item, i see reviews of people saying doesn't work on their 64 bit system, then i see some reviews where office works on their 64 bit system. Sooo.......does it or doesn't it work with vista 64? I'm so confused...
  31. R

    Xp formatted HD. Will it work in Vista?

    I recently bought a internal SATA Samsung 750gb hard drive. I have that drive and a Raptor 150gb. I have the Raptor 150 used to hold my current version of XP, and I am using the Samsung as additional Storage to hold my pictures and music and various other files. I formatted the Samsung under...
  32. C

    64-bit Vista Ultimate running 32-bit software?

    I hear that the 64-bit version of Windows Vista Ultimate Will run 32-bit software and games, is this true???
  33. S

    Locking with a Flashdrive?

    I just purchased a new notebook with Vista Home Premium 64-bit loaded onto it and I am a little paranoid about security. Because I bring my laptop around with me everywhere I go due to my life in general, I am a bit apprehensive about having it stolen if I need to leave it unattended for more...
  34. W

    vista updates kill computer

    I have been running vista ultimate 64 stable for several months now on a new build. However, after downloading and installing service pack 1, it sent me to a blue screen, did a memory dump, and then the computer would not reboot again. It powers on, albeit just the case lights, and fans but will...
  35. M

    Acer Didnt send Vista CD

    I hope someone here can point me in the right direction. Im looking to do a clean install of vista as my acer q6600 has some undesirable programs along with some driver issues. All i have is the microsoft CD key sticker on the side of the computer. I have contacted Acer and they wont send me...
  36. M

    New computer for gaming and music production.

    I'm getting a new computer for gaming and music production, Am I getting Vista 32bit or 64bit ? From what I have learned til now, the music prod. programs I'm using upport the Vista 32bit only right now. But here are my specs anyway: 1x Thermalright Ultra-120A CPU Heatsink 1x Pioneer DVDRW...
  37. G

    Help I can't stop the popups!

    I get popups on my vista ult sytem every few minutes whether internet explorer is open or not. I looked through the processes for anything deadly but to no avail. Any ideas? Popup blocker is on full in case your wondering. This is driving me CRAZY EDIT: fixed it. scanned with windows defender...
  38. B

    Vista PC sees other LAN'd computers, but cannot connect to internet

    I have a home network consisting of ASDL coming into a Speedstream modem, going into a Linksys wrt54g router. I have ethernet cables running from this computer (XP) to my computer (recently upgraded from XP to vista). Originally, the vista could not see any networks, even with the ethernet...
  39. C

    dual boot setup question (drive letters)

    I'd like to install Vista and XP dual boot on a new system. I need to install Vista first, because it's the OEM version. I'll leave room on the disk for XP when I install Vista, so I won't have to shrink the Vista partition. Otherwise, I'll follow one of the many guides out there for installing...
  40. inspecter71

    Wanna install windows xp and windows vista on same computer.

    Hello everyone i am loooking to install windows xp and windows vista on the same computer.Now i will be using two hard drives will each version be on each hard drive, i dont know, i am new to this and really need someone to walk me through this procedure.All advice will be very helpful...