Spreadsheet

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Spreadsheet.
  1. G

    slow pictures

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) when I use my webcam for life chat with my friends, they can see me but it's very slow picture, i have cable and they do too, can someone please help? thanks, HD
  2. G

    Should multiple monitors match?

    I'm running 2 AG Neovo CW-19 Black 19" 4ms Widescreen LCD Monitors for online stock trading and am thinking of adding 2 more monitors for all the charts I display. If I buy 2 more monitors, how important, if at all, is it that they match the first 2 monitors in specs such as response time...
  3. B

    Pacard bell video webcam devices windows7

    shum mir
  4. M

    Audigy or on board audio?

    I just got an ASUS AV8 mobo and I'm wondering if the on board audio is on par with my Audigy 1. Does the Audigy really pick up that much of the audio workload or has on board technology made it obsolete? M.
  5. G

    Softphone supporting g723

    Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?) Hi All, Is there a softphone that supports the g723 codec or the g729 codec. The Xten phone does not seem to support it. thanks anand
  6. G

    Everytime I insert my thumb drive

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) Everytime I insert my thumb drive I get this pop up that asks me what I want to do. How do I turn that off??
  7. G

    FS: ToM NOS Trunk, MB NOS Plastics Set

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Cleaning out some extra parts: NOS ToM Trunk $25 - Perfect condition, this one is from original WMS stock if that matters. Add $5 to ship NOS MB plastics set - Factory complete including the back panel plastic, from WMS stock in the...
  8. U

    Revolution revealed in full September 16th

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,japan.videogames.nintendo,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.gamecube (More info?) http://www.tinyurl.com/85bwz " SPOnG can finally confirm the date by which the world will be relieved of the constant burden of...
  9. E

    Can't boot, seriously no one can fix this?

    This seems simple enough but everything I've tried has failed. Synopsis: Windows 7 will no longer boot: BSoD I'm running a dual boot computer: Windows 7 64bit & Windows XP. (this is not the issue, dual boot has always worked fine, but hopefully the fact I'm dual booting will allow me some...
  10. J

    Lost all keyboard and Mouse functions

    Please, I usually dont beg, however, I have lost all keyboard and mouse funcitons in my computer and this happened directly after I installed my new Keyboard by Kensington PilotBoard. I have other 2.4Ghz wireless by Logitech as well as ps/2 and usb wired keyboards and mice by microsoft and...
  11. M

    thermal gel

    Hi I have a quick question. How much thermal gel should I place on a processor and how it should cover it? Thx
  12. H

    Cannot find application data lp plugin

    Hello, Does anyone know what "cant find Documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\WRData\pkg\LPPlugin.dll means? This is affecting my applications immensely! Have tried researching numerous places.
  13. B

    Running GTA 4 on my laptop

    Hello people. I was thinking of playing GTA 4 on my laptop. I was just thinking about whether my laptop would be able to run the game or not. I have given the specifications of the laptop below. Specifications: Windows 8 4th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) 1.80 Ghz to 2.4 GHz 8GB RAM 64-bit...
  14. F

    CompactFlash vs Secure Digital

    Between CompactFlash and Secure Digital cards, does either one have any distinct advantage over the other? I was debating between the Canon S230 and SD100. In terms of features and performance the two seem exactly identical except for the media they use. Any help would be appreciated.
  15. G

    Pavilion Laptop Keyboard error after SP2 Update..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I just recently installed the new SP2 Update for Windows XP. I have a terrific little HP laptop - Pavilion ze5468cl, and it has a "fn" button that when pressed maps secondary operations to the function keys. All of these...
  16. G

    WinXP Video Screensaver Powertoy + WMP10 ?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) Hi, I've been running the Windows XP Video Screensaver to play an MPEG movie as my screensaver. I just installed Windows Media Player 10, and now the Video screensaver won't run - it displays a message asking for WMP9 to be...
  17. G

    Messenger 5.1 Exchange problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) I have a client that runs Windows Messenger via Exchange. Many, but not all of their machines have this problem: I can install Messenger 5.1, unselect SIP, unselect .NET, get them connected under the Exchange option and...
  18. Mephistopheles

    HOT! (review!) P4 6xx: No good for Intel

    Take a look at <A HREF="http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=fr_en&trurl=http://www.x86-secret.com/popups/articleswindow.php?id=119" target="_new">x86-secret's</A> review of the 630 processor. They get to the conclusion that it's not at all that good. It most definitely...
  19. D

    deleted my fonts folder, now application menus are out of ..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) a while back i downloaded a ton of new fonts, but eventually, decided i didn't need them anymore. w/o a quick way to uninstall them, i just deleted everything in my fonts folder, then restored the default fonts...
  20. sbuster0922

    External WD hard drive question.

    I have the 500GB WD My Passport and one day it stopped working I plugged it in there was nothing on it and it took forever to come up now it won't even read on a computer. Is the hard drive just done for now? or is there any way I could possibly get it to work again?