Spreadsheet

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Spreadsheet.
  1. L

    Please respond quickly! Need help with Graphics card and Motherboard!

    Hello, i am planning on buying a new graphics card along with a new PSU, I am pretty sure that the PSU will fit inside my HP Pavilion 500-102eo Desktop PC (JasmineR Motherboard), but i'm not really sure that the Sapphire r9 290x will fit because there is a little cooling thing that is ~15mm...
  2. K

    DayZ steam problem

    Hey guys I was about to buy DayZ from steam, so as I opened DayZ on steam to buy it, it asked for my birthday. I wrote 16th May and pressed enter but the problem was I didn't changed the year it remained 2014 and now as I type DayZ on steam to buy it , it says 'sorry you are not permitted to...
  3. N

    Blender 3D rendering environment

    Hi! I'm using blender 2.69 . i have CPU intel core i7 3.40GHz, GPU GeForce GTX 770 and 16GB ram memory. Rendering bigger pictures [1900x2600pix] it takes over 5 hours and it uses only 800mb from RAM memory can i make it faster witch such parameters???
  4. perez jens

    the right PSU for this motherboard

    hey, im gonna buy a new motherboard and a new PSU. now my question is iff these 2 will fit together. Gigabyte H87-D3H Motherboard http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4491#ov be quiet! Pure Power CM L8 630W http://www.bequiet.com/en/powersupply/250 other specs from my PC...
  5. X

    Could anyone walk me though the steps of grounding please?

    I'm going to build my first computer in a few days, and I'm not terribly knowledgeable on the subject of grounding. I have purchased an anti-ESD wrist strap, but have no idea how to use it. It says to attach it to a painted part of my case, however it is all either painted or plastic. :(...
  6. O

    System rating problem

    hye there.... i have a problem in rating my laptop performance...it can't be rate..while the rating was running..then, it suddenly stop and a message appeared..it state that my computer can't be rating due to the incorrect parameter...and, "your computer window experience index has not yet been...
  7. G

    For Kelly or other MVP > Automatic PPPoE connection on sta..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?) I have a problem I want my pc to automatically connect at start up and have tried the following from kelly's site...
  8. X

    Win7 WEI scores 1.0 in graphics and gaming graphics

    hey.. i bought a new hp g62 laptop with i5 and ati . i dont know what is the problem with the resolution and the size of the screen.. this is my wei
  9. G

    mshta.exe a suspicious script?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) McAfee says MSHTA.EXE is a suspicious script when I open USER ACCOUNTS, what is it, is it OK -- Roger & Shirley Evans rogie@bigpond.com 0417356971
  10. M

    Help me build a gaming system under 500

    Hello, I don't know anything about gaming computers. I want to get my boyfriend one for valentines day. He mostly plays WOW so I need it to be fast enough with enough memory for that... and under 500. He likes the alienware, but thats way out of my price range. But something along those lines...
  11. S

    Program wont launch

    Hello, I have a USB PnP Sound Device. It needed a signed digital driver so I updated the driver and it was working ok. Then suddenly (after grandkids were on computer)its not working. It still shows installed, but shortcut is missing andI cant find a way to launch it. Can anhyonehelp??
  12. G

    tichu?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?) Has anyone produced a computer (AI) version of the card game Tichu? thanks in advance. -- adamnospamaustin.rr.com s/nospam/c\./
  13. ajsellaroli

    How do I set up multiple drive sharing with a Filezilla Server?

    Hey guys, I'm at the end of my rope. I've googled extensively, etc, and I am still lost, and very frusturated. I just can't seem to understand how FTP works. At this point, I am very close - I have set up a filezilla server, and connected to it, and was able to access my files in the main...
  14. S

    Error during windows 7 installation

    i have a hcl inffosystems cpu with 2gb RAM, a hitachi hds728080pla380 80gb hard drive, and it used to operate with win xp. while trying to custom install windows 7, the xp files were all deleted. However, the installation process stopped short and on restarting, the installation menu does not...
  15. B

    ASUS Sabertooth Z77 OC cancel

    Actually I have a bad OC and I want to go to default, but I'm not able to. Also, I don't have any USB flashback. The OC is the OC tuner wich I'm not able do cancel.
  16. C

    System Standby Failed ???

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Standby use to work on my XP Pro before installing a Netgear WGR614 wireless router. My Dell 8300 and cable modem are directly connected to the router and all work fine except that the computer can never enter standby...
  17. G

    Option on XP Fax Console

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) Best Wishes From Paris (France), Note : There isn't the same discussion group in French Hello, Is anyone could say me if it is possible to add a deleted folder in the XP fax Console, because if we delete by mistake...
  18. N

    5750 or 5770

    I dont know which card to get it either http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/1GB-XFX-HD5750-PCI-E-20%28x16%29-1150MHz-GDDR5-GPU-700MHz-Cores-800-2x-DL-DVI-I-HDMI or http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/1GB-XFX-HD5770-PCI-E-20%28x16%29-1200MHz-GDDR5-GPU-850MHz-Cores-800-2x-DL-DVI-I-HDMI By looking at...
  19. M

    Harddisk beep and cant detect the harddisk

    Hello,my computer cannot access to the window after the power cut of my place. The harddisk keep beeping 1 LONG 1 SHORT when I turned on the computer and show "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key" I tried to re-connect the harddisk...
  20. C

    AMD 7750 problem

    My PC specification is : Processor : AMD phenom X6 1045t Ram : 8GB Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P Graphic Card : AMD 7750 PSU : Antec vp450p 450w My problem is that even though most games runs at high FPS but there is a problem that annoys me and this problem is that in some games the...