Stream Processor

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Stream Processor.
  1. M

    Brightest Led fan

    I am looking for some 120mm and 140mm fans, preferable the deeper in color and brighter the better, Without losing quality of rpms/quiet. Any suggestions are very appreciated.
  2. L

    would this be a good upgrade

    i have amd a4-3400 APU with radeon(tm) HD graphics (2 CPUs),2.7 GHz 4 gb ram 500 gb HDD psu 400w i would buy "AMD Athlon II X4 651K" best possible cpu for FM1 socket Corsair Builder Series CX 500 Watt Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB GDDR5 would everything work ?
  3. R

    Computer Heating Problem

    Hello, I have recently brought a new computer. It has been running fine till about two weeks ago when it started to get really hot and loud. I have been looking around my PC and have found out that my power supply fan and my CPU fan are causing the problem.The fans are getting up to 3700 RPM...
  4. R

    pcie 2.o vs pcie

    looking for a replacement graphics card formerly geforce 6600, will pci e 2.0 still be ok?
  5. E

    Drivers and GPU tweak problem

    I have bought an ASUS Pc and I got a disc that says "Drivers and GPU Tweak". I read the disc and download the software and apparently you can overclock and some other good stuff. But when I download it and reboot the Pc it tells me to install it again.. So I can't open it and I need help with that.
  6. C

    Version choice of windows

    What is the difference between windows 8 and 8.1, which should i buy
  7. N

    logon user interface dll msgina dll msg

    getting this msg, have tried last known good config with no help. laptop was on during the night, don't know if I got a MS update and it rebooted, but woke up to this. using another laptop for help
  8. A

    laptop wont turn on

    So yesterday my laptop was working fine then gone to use it today and the.power button jus flashes on and off for about ten seconds then goes off tried to pwer drain with no luck only had it a few week and only watch netflix on the.thing so dnt know what to do
  9. T

    Cpu and Memory not working together / Dangerous?

    Hi there. I was at pcpartpicker.com, for checking out my estimated wattage use. But another thing catched my attension. It came up with this message: "Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory operating voltage of 1.65V exceeds the Intel Ivy Bridge CPU recommended maximum of 1.5V+5%...
  10. H

    AMD A10-6700's fan going crazy!

    Hey guys, I( just turned on my computer after I opened the case. (I did not touch anything). Now the fan is spinning at 2000RPM. It is always like that. My CPU temp is only 20C. Last night, my PC restarted due to a heat problem. Not sure GPU or CPU, but it might have started to spin really fast...
  11. N

    Need advice, upgrading 8600GT SLI, $200 budget

    This is my first time posting and I was just hoping for some advice on the best option for upgrading my computer's GPU for some of the newer FPS games coming onto the market (COD3 and MW3): APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Next 30 days BUDGET RANGE: $200-$250 after Rebates USAGE: Gaming (Call of...
  12. P

    Eye discomfort?

    Hello, sorry for not searching first, I'm at the office so I can't do much research. At home, mostly, I noticed some of my games are causing some weird eye discomfort. Go quickly about my rig's specs: phenom II x4 955 BE (not OC'ed) Sapphire HD 6770 (not oc'ed either) 8gb ddr RAM (1333) For...
  13. A

    Need HELP with TV TUNER...Having Issues.

    Hey guys so I am having issues with my TV tuner: ASUS EHC 3150. I want to go from my computer directly to the wall with a cable line. I have it installed and everything but keep getting different issues with the different software I'm trying to run. TotalMedia which came with the...
  14. M

    6950 so poor after flashing back - help me pls

    Hello guys, how are you all . . hope every one is comfy with his PC :) well I'm not :??: I have HIS HD6950 2GB (referance model) in crossfire. I flashed them both to 6970. one of them perfectly flashed and i'm more than happy with it's performance. the second one, unfortunately...
  15. A

    Intel GMA 4500MHD and Counter-Strike 1.6

    I have a Sony VGN-NW265F laptop, but Counter-Strike 1.6 doesn’t have consistent frames per second. It jumps from 15FPS to 60FPS constantly. It is pretty much unplayable. I’m using OpenGL and everything is on “application setting” with the latest Intel 2086 drivers. Counter Strike: Source...
  16. S

    Who knows about The European PS3 Specs???

    Hi ppl i just want 2 know if anyone here know about the european ps3 specs and if it will make a big diference in graphics from other version of PS3 like Japanese and American version??? I dont speak English very well try 2 understand...
  17. C

    Radeon hd 5770

    I'm probably upgrading my system. I wana get the 5770 Will my cpu bottleneck it My rig Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs) Memory: 3070MB RAM ddr2 Hard Drive: 1 TB Total Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 Monitor: Plug and...
  18. F

    Motherboard ddr2 capable?

    On Chip NVIDIA GeForce 7 Series Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Share memory maximum update to 256MB(over spec to support DDR2 800 ) Thats what it says in the specifications of the Nvidia 7050 610i graphics card, though i use the 620i version, i can't find specs on those. is this graphics...
  19. Bluescreendeath

    5850's VRMs heat

    1 on my 5850s have really high VRMs, and the other has relatively low VRMs ie. The temps of the 1st GPU is: 80'C core 80'C VRMs 1 95'C VRMs 2 79'C VRMs 3 Fan load @ 40-45% The temps of the 2nd GPU is: 85'C core 85'C VRMs 1 80'C VRMs 2 78'C VRMs 3 Is the VRMs #2 for my GPU #1 abnormally high...
  20. S

    Please Help!

    Will a Sparkle GeForce 9600 GT Video Card fit in a Slimeline s3500f? Heres a link to the card: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5771288&csid=ITD&body=MAIN#detailspecs PC Specs: 2.8GHz AMD Athlon X2 5400 processor (1MB L2 Cache) NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE...
  21. B

    5850, or 5870 with specs listed in thread

    I am debating on geting either a 5850, or 5870 and would like some advise. my current setup is: PC: gigabyte ga-p35-ds3l v.2 motherboard 8800GT 4GB 1066 ram e8400 overclocked 3.8ghz Operating system: windows 7 64bit pro. Moniter: panasonic 42" 1080p plasma. I will be using this for blu-ray...
  22. S

    Video card for a gateway laptop model number mx6450

    Hello, How can I find out the mnodel number for the video card for this laptop? The screen had a pink hue and then started to jump all over with horizontal lines. I was told this is what I will need. Can anyone help me?
  23. G

    Weird issue with my Sapphire 4870x2

    I've been having an odd issue one day with my 4870x2. I was playing Modern Warfare 2 and my GPU overheated to 105C. I decided that I would reapply thermal grease to it and clean out the heat sink a bit later and lay off the games. So, I stuck to emulator games. Here is where it gets even...
  24. A

    "Can This Play Crysis?" :) =ATI Mobility 5470

    Hi, I recently bought an Asus K52jr notebook with i3 2.26 Ghz processor and 1Gb ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470. According to this site: http://www.notebookcheck.net/ATI-Mobility-Radeon-HD-5470.23698.0.html it can barely play Modern Warfare 2 at medium settings. But when I tried playing Modern...
  25. F

    Xfx 9600gt zaf3 garbage o win 7

    yesterday i buy a new xfx 1gb 9600 gt (PV-T96G-ZAF3) and got a problem of garbage when installing drivers and some other softwares my config; dual core e6300 dg41rq 2gb ram 350 watt supply help me solving it
  26. hearmenow

    Which graphics card is better?

    Hey all My graphics card recently died nvidia 8800gt and I've seen 2 cards which I think are best on the market for the price... There is 2 below but im unsure of which is better seen as there doesnt seem to be much different other than 10pound could anyone enlighten me please...
  27. bumpbmxsbc

    So i want to sli

    ok so i originally bought a board to run two 5770's, but after going through two for an rma i decided to get a gtx 260. but now im stuck with a crossfire board with a nvidia card. i want to run sli so i have been going through the forums and found there might be a driver hack? but it only...
  28. A

    Graphics card issue

    hey everyone, I have a NVIDIA 9500GS that came out of a friends HP desktop. When I install it into my pc, I just bought an Asus CG5270, and connect it to the monitor via DVI, my monitor just goes into power save mode and nothing shows on the screen. I then plug the monitor back into the...
  29. A

    Sub par video playback

    :hello: With my old amd based computer with single processor, 2 gigs of ram, 128 meg nvidia video card on win xp, I get a much cleaner streaming video picture from netflix, youtube, etc.. than I do with my current vista ultimate, core 2 duo, 4 gigs ram, 1gig nvidia video card pc. I cannot get a...
  30. K

    Issues Playing DirectX 10 games

    For some reason when launch games in DirectX 10 before I even access the menus it shuts down my pc. This has happened in Bioshock, Stalker, Crysis, and others. No one on the web has heard of this the way it happens to me help if you can. DirectX 9 play pretty good MY Specs Striker Extreme 680i...
  31. N

    Intel/Nvidia?

    I am sure most, or at least some have seen the roumors about Intel possibly seeking to purchase Nvidia. Here are some interesting points on that subject, Nvidia EOL thier 200b (thats 55nm) cards except the 295. Nvidia hasn't released thier answer to ATI 58XX cards, ultimately leaving Nvidia...
  32. N

    GTS 250 or GTS 150?

    Hi everyone, Just a quick question. I recently bought a new comp that came with 2 NVIDIA GTS 250 cards inside. Upon checking my device manager, though, it showed 2 GTS 150 cards instead. However, when I updated my graphic drivers from NVIDIA's website, the device manager now shows them as 2...
  33. S

    Dual DVI on W7 = problem

    Hi all I install Windows 7 on my system: MSI K-Neo4f AMD 64 - 3600 x2 3GBram Gigabyte NV 8600 GT 512ram LCD 20" connected to primary dvi port Projector InFocus LP120 connected to secondary DVI port And i can`t get picture on My projector connected to second DVI out in all configuration -...
  34. G

    Where does the Enhanced Gravity Gun come from??

    Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life (More info?) Yay! just finished the original game, took a couple of weeks, 1-2 hours/day, but I did it all myself! Just kind of curious about the wonderful new Gravity Gun you get at the end. There's really no explanation to go with it, is there...
  35. K

    Video Card Upgrade SLI?

    Hello! Well when I bought this computer some time ago I didn't intend for it to be my gaming machine. Let's just say the plan has changed. I bought an Intel E8400 @ 3.0 and a BFG 8800 GT 512 MB video card shortly after I bought the basic machine last summer. I really need to upgrade the...
  36. djthewizz

    Flash Bios for 3 Way SLI or PhysX's card ????

    I have a pair of 8800 Ultra in SLI. I have a 3 PCI-e slots motherboard. What should i do with my 8800 GTX ???? Flash 8800 GTX's Bios to an 8800 Ultra and use it in 3 Way SLI or Use it as a PhysX Card. Most games i play are First Person Shooter and Racing Games. A bit of RTS and RPG too. So...
  37. A

    Looking to upgrade Dell Inspiron 530 PSU and Graphics Card

    I have a basic Dell Inspiron 530 and I would like to upgrade and put in a graphics card with no less than 512 MB and 256 bit. Everything that I've read for PSU recommendation on graphics cards is 450 watts or larger. What is a good power supply and graphics card combination that I should look at...
  38. Z

    Buy factory OC or OC yourself?

    Well im stuck deciding between getting a GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked or Just a regular GTX 260 Core 216. After its about a 20$ difference so is it worth it? GTX 260 SC Edition http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130433 Regular GTX 260...
  39. W

    Benq FP241W Z monitor - buld gone - diag tool needed.

    Hi A bulb has gone dim in my Benq monitor. Leaving me with a 4cm dark band 1/3 down the screen. Not nice. Does anyone know of a diagnostic tool that I could use to test the bulbs to turn them of and on one at a time? Maybe there is a bench mark tools that can to this? I have a BenQ FP241W Z...
  40. M

    Artifacts, please help me solve this issue

    hello community like a month ago, or two, I bought myself a XFX 260GTX, Nvidia card. When playing games, cod4 or assassins creed for example, the card fails. Im seeing strange blocks and colours all over my screen. I do have a screenshot of this issue: after installing the card i didnt change...