Stream Processor

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Stream Processor.
  1. G

    Can't install standard VGA driver...

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) Hi NG! I bought a X800 earlier that day. And for the first time ever I used the CAT uninstaller. After rebooting I tried to install standard VGA drivers as usual, but my WinXP says that it doesn't find a suitable driver - so I...
  2. G

    gf4 ti 4200 opengl refresh problem?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) I know this maybe a windows xp problem but I'm not sure. can't get above 60hz on opengl games . I never had a problem before. just reinstalled a couple of opengl games and they didn't work right.tried different drivers...
  3. Slava

    Improving the Performance sticky

  4. G

    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and MSI GF5900 SPVTD?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) Just of curiosity, I installed this game today, which was included with my graphic card. I was very suprised how low frame rate I got in the game when setting all details ('View distance' in particular) at the highest level...
  5. M

    AIW 9000Pro and no TV or video capture

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) I have emailed ATI tech support and it seems that there is an issue with WindowsXP and the video capture. On the Microsoft site Knowledge Base the article KB817589 describes this. Can't get the file without contacting...
  6. Spitfire_x86

    WinRAR perforamace chart

    <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=167518#167518" target="_new">Here's the thread</A> Please participate if you already haven't. ---------------- <b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86" target="_new">My Website</A></b> <b><A...
  7. E

    9800 pro upgrade

    Hey all. I am gearing up for HL2 but do not want to spend much. What is a step better then a 9800 pro 128 card? I am looking for frames and graphics. Please help!
  8. F

    Help with 9600 pro??

    Hi, I know it´s always the same [-peep-], but can`t find any reviews on powercolour 9600pro. I read stuff about vga, so know what chip is best for my money : ati 9600 pro,duh , but I´m forced to buy computer from a shop ´cause of personal reasons, and the only 9600 pro they have is from...
  9. P

    Volari and HL2?

    I see banners of VOLARI graphic cards all over the place? Do they fit the current competition ATI Nvida -or better will they replace NVidia in the competition to the GPU throne? Or is it just a low cost card not worth mentionning? You don't need eyes to see you need vision.
  10. G

    Weird

    i just got a new dell 19' lcd 1901FP monitor. the problem is the player models in counter-strike move around and look fuzzy/ghosted. also sometimes when i join games some of the letters are blurry... not all, just a few. funny thing is my dell 15' lcd doesnt do this for CS. Yet the desktop on...
  11. S

    I got my 9800 non pro O/C 391 core 324 mem

    I got the BBATI non pro. Bummer it had the Infineon memory so I can't flash the bios to 9800 pro. But the system detected it as a 9800pro. I am using the Omega 3.6 cats. Maybe thats why. The default clocks were at 324 core 290 mem. Got it overclocked to 391 core 324 mem. So it's basically a 9800...
  12. G

    Sapphire 9700 help!

    Hey all, Ive got a major problem with my system and i have no idear what to do next. Current setup is: p4 3.06 gigabyte ga-8inxp 1gig 3200 corsair ddr ram sapphire ati radeon 9700 pro sb audigy2 winxp pro Ive had the system for a about 3months and it has been running flawlessly!. Recently i...
  13. L

    tech:wwf royal rumble flipper issue

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) i just picked up a data east royal rumble and all the flippers work except the bottom left. i just went through the cpu and all checks out fine and i went through the flipper boards and had to replace a few parts on one of the boards but now...
  14. Spitfire_x86

    Xabre 600 review

    Review by <A HREF="http://www.hothardware.com/hh_files/S&V/sis_xabre600.shtml" target="_new"> HotHardware </A> Review by <A HREF="http://www.gamepc.com/labs/view_content.asp?id=xabre600&page=1&bhcp=1&cookie_test=1" target="_new"> GamePC </A> From these reviews, Xabre 600 looks like a GPU to...
  15. F

    Choice between blurry display, PCI saturation?

    My current computer has two 19" Trinitron monitors. I'm going to build a new machine, keeping those monitors and adding a third LCD one, 18" or so. (Using another CRT is out -- I know from experience with the current setup that it would heat the room up too much.) I use 2D almost exclusively...
  16. T

    error while running 3dmark

    Does this mean anything to anyone: "Driver IRQL not less or equal" courtesy of the blue screen of death. I'm wondering if this could be my insufficient power issue or a driver issue. Thanks twanto
  17. H

    why isn't it faster?

    I just built my first system, and everything functions well, but the speed(graphically) is really not even close to what it should be. Here are the specs: GA-8SR533 mb, P4 2.4 w/ 533 fsb, WD400BB hd, 512MB of DDR333, sblive, and Radeon 9700pro, running xp professional. The 3dmark2001 i got...
  18. J

    Video card subject. PLEASE READ!!!

    I need some help with my Geforce3 from Visiontek. It is overclocked to 215/550 and I get an extra 600 3dmarks from the OC. Anyways, I only get around 6200 3dmarks. My system specs are: Athlon XP 1600+ ASUS A7V266 (VIA chipset NOT ALI!!!) Visiontek Geforce3 OC'ed at 215/550 WD 30GB ata/100 HDD...