Question 2 Important Hard drives of mine are not working. My SSD, and DVD drives work fine.

Aug 4, 2019
Okay, so, I decided I was going to upgrade my computer, which required me to unplug on my internal Drives that were plugged in the the SATA ports. Long story short, the upgrade was a fail. So, I decided to put everything back into my old case. Then, I ran into a problem with my two hard drives not running. They are not showing up in Bios, not showing up in Disk management. Then, I find out that my 2 hard drives weren't running. I couldn't hear/feel the drives operating. I had everything plugged in, correctly. I used a back up hard drive, and that worked fine in all sata ports. Is there any way I can fix this? Or, is there something I should know about temporarily unplugging old Hard drives and plugging it back in?

PS. Sorry if this is too long of a post

Aug 4, 2019
each HDD has two cables going into it? Power and data? The power cables are plugged into the power supply?
Yes, both cables were plugged in. I bought a back Hard drive and that one worked. However, I really want my old hard drives back D: Therefore, there's no issues with plugins. For some reason my old hard drives just decided they didn't wanna work anymore. I can see 1 of 2 not working, but I find it hard to believe that both of them would just not work at the same time.