EzRa_KurLz

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2015
I've been comparing my 3070 to benchmarks I've seen on YouTube or other websites and mine isn't performing similarly (Warzone I get about 130 fps-Far Cry 6 I get about 90-130) nothing to complain about just worried that there's something wrong with gpu, it's not too big of a difference I'm just worried. I've updated all my drivers and such already as well. I'll list my specs below. Temps are fine as well doesn't get too warm.

ASUS ROG x570
AMD 5700G
Team Force 32gb 3600 mhz
MSI Ventus OC 3070
Corsair RM 850
500 GB WD SSD
3TB WD BLUE HDD

Solution
Run a standard benchmark to test your GPU out. Gaming relies on settings, resolution, and to some extent overall system performance. A more specific GPU test should give you peace of mind.

Do you have Resizeable Bar enabled?

Try 3DMark.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Take those with a grain of salt. Those folks are seldom going to post poor benchmarks - they're going to have their stuff cleaned up to run those apps as high as possible. Not everyone has the time or know-how, to do that.
Expect to be a little lower.
If they didn't share everything they did to get what they got, definitely don't take it to heart.

EzRa_KurLz

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2015
Take those with a grain of salt. Those folks are seldom going to post poor benchmarks - they're going to have their stuff cleaned up to run those apps as high as possible. Not everyone has the time or know-how, to do that.
If they didn't share everything they did to get what they got, definitely don't take it to heart.
Ah I see that makes sense, thanks gave me sense of relief lol appreciate your input

EzRa_KurLz

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2015
I see thanks man I was worried I got a defective part or something else was wrong software or hardware wise, thanks for your input gave me a sense of relief.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Run a standard benchmark to test your GPU out. Gaming relies on settings, resolution, and to some extent overall system performance. A more specific GPU test should give you peace of mind.

Try 3DMark.

Solution

EzRa_KurLz

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2015

Try 3DMark.
More than likely no, this is my first time actually hearing of it ill test some stuff out I'm sure it's just the difference in CPU one specific one I looked at had a 5900x while I have a 5700g