Solution
  1. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
    * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
  2. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
    * The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
  3. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x2 (PCIEX2)
  4. 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
    (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
From here

You're good to go. The only concern I have is the make and model of your PSU and it's connectors.

Lutfij

Titan
    * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
    * The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
From here

You're good to go. The only concern I have is the make and model of your PSU and it's connectors.

Solution
Feb 14, 2020
From here

mine has 4x right? link to it is https://www.gigabyte.com/au/Motherboard/Z390-GAMING-SLI-rev-10#kf or search z390 gaming sli motherboard

mine has 4x right? link to it is https://www.gigabyte.com/au/Motherboard/Z390-GAMING-SLI-rev-10#kf or search z390 gaming sli motherboard

No, as @Lutfij mentioned you have 3 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots. The top PCIe 3.0 slot is running at X16 speeds, the second is running at X8 and the third at X2. It is recommended to put your GPU in the top slot for the best bandwidth.

What you're referring to as X4 is this:

va2UtWP.png

These are the M.2 slots with the PCIe X4 interface(you have 2 of them) for your NVMe drives... you're confusing M.2 slots interfaces with GPU expansion slots.