Feb 9, 2021
1 day ago my pc was running fine and I left it running for an hour while I was not their, my room was locked. When I returned, their was no display signal on the screen. I did few activities and still their was no display, so, I tried to restart system but, was unsuccessful. I close power supply and left it as it is.

Today I tried to start it again, but I faced same issue. Then, I started to debug it.

Findings:- When I press power up button, all fan starts including internal fan and processor fan.
Cpu ez light blink for 1 second
Dram light also blink for 1 second
As soon as VGA light start their is a minor power dim (or you can say restart), internal fan stops
Then boot light also blink for 1 second
After that their is nothing, Processor fan and other cabinet fan keeps running. Internal fan and GPU fan are not running, non of the ez light is running, everything stays as it is.

What I tried:- Replaced RAM, replaced PSU, replaced GPU, removed SSD, clear CMOS and reset bios(I am not sure if it was success because of no display), also clear CMOS and reset bios by removing battery.
I tried all this one my one and in every combination. Still no difference.

System:- X570 AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0)
Ryzen 9 3900x
corsair vengeance 16gb ddr4 3200mhz CL16 RAM
GIGABYTE AORUS 1TB NVMe Gen4 SSD
Radeon DDR5 rx 550 4gb GPU

Please help me.

Solution
The issue was with HDMI cable!!!!!!

Man I spend this much time and did lot of efforts just because of skipping the very first step of debugging this issue(which should be check hdmi cable and screen port).
This is just a side effect of having too much knowledge without discipline. I wrote this as this lesson might help and improve someone.

Thanks
Feb 9, 2021
The issue was with HDMI cable!!!!!!

Man I spend this much time and did lot of efforts just because of skipping the very first step of debugging this issue(which should be check hdmi cable and screen port).
This is just a side effect of having too much knowledge without discipline. I wrote this as this lesson might help and improve someone.

Thanks

Solution