Mar 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am trying to connect a PC to a printer that is connected to another PC. Printer does not have Ethernet nor Wi-Fi support so this makes it harder. There is an office environment and people want to access to printer over that PC which is connected to printer without using remote access (Connecting to another PC over Internet). So what should we do? Thanks in advance.
P.S: I found this category to be the most suitable so I opened this topic under this category, sorry if I mischoose the category. Have a good day.

Solution
Hello everyone,
I am trying to connect a PC to a printer that is connected to another PC. Printer does not have Ethernet nor Wi-Fi support so this makes it harder. There is an office environment and people want to access to printer over that PC which is connected to printer without using remote access (Connecting to another PC over Internet). So what should we do? Thanks in advance.
P.S: I found this category to be the most suitable so I opened this topic under this category, sorry if I mischoose the category. Have a good day.

The printer should have an option to share it to other computers on the network. Go to printer properties you will see a sharing option. Then when you connect, you connect to it with using the...
Hello everyone,

The printer should have an option to share it to other computers on the network. Go to printer properties you will see a sharing option. Then when you connect, you connect to it with using the \\ComputerName\PrinterName or just do a search for printers (that works pretty well on Windows 10) and it should show up. You just need to do a web search for "how to share a printer" and you would get a bunch of results.

Reactions: SamirD
Solution