Question A Question about my old hard drive

Jul 4, 2019
Hello, there
So earlier i had few problems in games which is caused by my hard disk while i'm playing battle royal games specifically the game start to fps drop from 100 to 3 - 4 for just a sec or something that's really annoying.
So while playing battle royal games i opened task manager and i found that my disk usage is 100% i followed some youtube videos but it didn't help
My hard disk is
WDC WD1600AAJS-22L7A0 Which is old with 160GB Cap, also have some bad sectors on it
the thing that made me ask this question is it is my hard drive or battle royal games cause all games works fine....
Thanks in advance,
Sry for my bad English...

Hello, there
So earlier i had few problems in games which is caused by my hard disk while i'm playing battle royal games specifically the game start to fps drop from 100 to 3 - 4 for just a sec or something that's really annoying.
So while playing battle royal games i opened task manager and i found that my disk usage is 100% i followed some youtube videos but it didn't help
My hard disk is
WDC WD1600AAJS-22L7A0 Which is old with 160GB Cap, also have some bad sectors on it
the thing that made me ask this question is it is my hard drive or battle royal games cause all games works fine....
Thanks in advance,
Sry for my bad English...
When hard disk gets used to close to 100% it places a lot of load on other resources and thus can be a cause of diminished overall performance.