Jun 25, 2020
Hi all, turned here because no other tutorial helped.
I have an Acer Aspire XC230 desktop which I bought a few years ago. Last year I installed Linux Mint because the system was extremely slow on Windows.
I would like to now reinstall Windows on the system, so I followed the instructions on Microsoft’s website to create a bootable USB drive, which I then inserted into the system and set the boot order like so
When I do this and select Save changes and exit, I am greeted with this screen
Is there an obvious problem I’m not seeing? Any help is appreciated!

Solution
I have an Acer Aspire XC230 desktop which I bought a few years ago. Last year I installed Linux Mint because the system was extremely slow on Windows.
I would like to now reinstall Windows on the system, so I followed the instructions on Microsoft’s website to create a bootable USB drive, which I then inserted into the system and set the boot order like so
Your bootable USB drive is not detected. Means you made a mistake during make the Bootable, or bad bootable. What is your tools/software to make the bootable ?
Your bootable USB drive is not detected. Means you made a mistake during make the Bootable, or bad bootable. What is your tools/software to make the bootable ?

Solution