Anaglyph mode problem

Burnz

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2004
First of all, if I'm not posting this in the correct forum, please let me know. It looked like the one I should be using.

My problem is, whenever I try to enable Anaglyph 3D mode, it doesn't work. I actually did have it working about a month ago, but haven't used it since. Now when I try it, it's simply like it's just not enabled (but it is...). Also, when I run the one test "Medical Test Image", it shows 2 of the exact same screen side by side. It's obviously not supposed to do that, but I don't know why it is.

I tried installing the newest Nvidia drivers, and the latest 3D Stereo drivers, but it still doesn't work.

If you can help me in any way I'd appreciate it (or if you can send me to an Nvidia forum or something, that'd be ok too). Thank you.

There's no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Burnz

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2004
I guess I could have mentioned which card I have.... I'm using a Geforce 4 Ti4200 (64mb).

Burnz

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2004
Holy crap... Nvidia actually responded to me (I sent them an email about a half hour ago).

here was their response:

"45.23 3D Stereo drivers require 45.23 display drivers to run. They are not compatible with 53.03 display driver. Please download those here:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_45.23.html"

Makes sense. I must have downloaded the latest video drivers through Windows update by accident or something.

Sorry for wasting your forum space I guess :)

Never a waste of space if you supply an answer or question that educates everyone.

Glad to see that they helped you out quickly.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil: