[SOLVED] Anyone know of safe/ free or reasonable source for Individual Intel Drivers & BIOS removed from Intel Support?

SOlidwire

Commendable
Feb 11, 2020
YES there are similar questions and these are obsolete as the answer was Intel.

And Yes, I found the 325Gb torrent on Archive.org and I may end up setting up a repository server for these one fine day but that day can't be now…
I must have been in a comma or deep in a job when Intel announced they were removing years of support files as I didn't notice until now.

Regardless…
It is amazing how may *.in .mu .na sites there are for these downloads and they all say -- FREE - TESTED -- SAFE.

I need neither the coronaIT nor to pay $15 for a bios file that probably has the coronaIT anyway. Like taking a fist in the you know where…
Not that I discourage anyone's recreation but it's not my preference.
Really appreciate an expedited solution.
Don - The Solidwire

Solution
First thing I would do is check intel's ftp site for the file you're looking for. The next thing I would do is find out what HP or Dell system uses the same Intel product as their driver will be pretty much the same. The third thing I would do is search for the exact file name if you have it. I've found drivers that have 'disappeared' that way. Good luck.
First thing I would do is check intel's ftp site for the file you're looking for. The next thing I would do is find out what HP or Dell system uses the same Intel product as their driver will be pretty much the same. The third thing I would do is search for the exact file name if you have it. I've found drivers that have 'disappeared' that way. Good luck.

Solution