Question Anyway these wlan cables can be transported to the Corsair 4000d airflow?

Did you keep the same motherboard or are you using a different one.

The connectors in general are standard. If I remember correctly the ones that attach to a m2 type wifi card are a bit smaller than ones that connect to the older pcie type cards but the ones that say go to a m2 card will fit all m2 cards.

I assume the things on the outside of the case are the actual antenna?. They look kinda strange. If you can find a way to mount they they likely will work.

Antenna and cables are pretty cheap you might find a better option by buying something easier to install.

Jul 24, 2022
Did you keep the same motherboard or are you using a different one.

The connectors in general are standard. If I remember correctly the ones that attach to a m2 type wifi card are a bit smaller than ones that connect to the older pcie type cards but the ones that say go to a m2 card will fit all m2 cards.

I assume the things on the outside of the case are the actual antenna?. They look kinda strange. If you can find a way to mount they they likely will work.

Antenna and cables are pretty cheap you might find a better option by buying something easier to install.
I’m using the same motherboard. How do you think I could install the little things that are screwed in? Do they have to be screwed? Can they be inside of the case?

From what I can tell those are grounded to the metal case. You don't want them inside because the case will block the signal. Best place is actually on top of the case where they are not blocked from any side but your current antenna won't work like that unless you build something to mount them to and the cables are likely too short.
If you want to use those antenna I would try to find some metal you can screw them into.

Jul 24, 2022
From what I can tell those are grounded to the metal case. You don't want them inside because the case will block the signal. Best place is actually on top of the case where they are not blocked from any side but your current antenna won't work like that unless you build something to mount them to and the cables are likely too short.
If you want to use those antenna I would try to find some metal you can screw them into.
What would you recommend that I buy that would be easier to set up?

This is a example what many people use
https://www.amazon.com/Antenna-RP-SMA-Extension-Computer-Bracket/dp/B08XNBN7tt

Key here is you need MHF4 on the end that connects the m2 card.

Now you can get fancy antenna that connect to this card that let you extend it away from the case.

https://www.amazon.com/Eightwood-Antenna-Connector-Magnetic-Wireless/dp/B08HM8NG7L?th=1

On the second one I am not sure this comes with the metal plate you put in the back of the case. You can of course just run the wires out some hole if you want.

Jul 24, 2022
This is a example what many people use
https://www.amazon.com/Antenna-RP-SMA-Extension-Computer-Bracket/dp/B08XNBN7tt

Key here is you need MHF4 on the end that connects the m2 card.

Now you can get fancy antenna that connect to this card that let you extend it away from the case.

https://www.amazon.com/Eightwood-Antenna-Connector-Magnetic-Wireless/dp/B08HM8NG7L?th=1

On the second one I am not sure this comes with the metal plate you put in the back of the case. You can of course just run the wires out some hole if you want.
Okay. For the first one, does it plug into the PCI slot? Also, what is MHF4?
Have you used any of these and does one perform better than the other?

They are purely wires and antenna which are basically just a wire in a special shape. There are no electronics in them. They do not plug into any slot....but they do mount in the back of the case.

The antenna you want to take from the old case must have been connected to the wifi card on the motherboard. This wifi card should have MHF4 connectors. You will want to connect the new antenna to that same card.

From what I can tell your machine uses a M2 card in a slot.