AOL on a wireless network

The network setup is asking what my username and password
for my PPPoE is. Since i use AOL, is the username AOL or
do i have to setup a different one?

joker

If you are using the Microsoft networking hardware you need to either
take it back or change to a real ISP. The Microsoft Networking hardware
does not support AOL, as they refuse to use the perfectly good 32-bit
TCP/IP stack that Windows comes with. They insist on using a
proprietary 16-bit TCP/IP stack.