Hey Board,

I've got WinMessenger 5.1, zonealarm (free), ang Linksys
router.

When I try to "start application sharing" with someone else,
I can get the "share application" form up, but I'm unable
to click on an application to share. Also, the "share
application" form says I'm not in a call (tope left of
form).

Tips? Help?

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have the same problem. Were you able to resolve this and, if so, how?