Thanks for the update!

Now, if you have a question, please post it here and someone will respond...

Bobby

"shaker" <farsmaster@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi !
> I Have problem with using cleanmgr as a task(scheduled task)
>
> Thanks

kelly

Ok and what exactly happens or doesn't happen? How did you set it up? In
the meantime:

From David Candy:

You must schedule
cleanmgr /sagerun:1
and run by typing in Start - Run
cleanmgr /sageset:1
before the task runs in TS.
--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

In memory of those lost during Katrina &
Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.

"shaker" <farsmaster@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi !
> I Have problem with using cleanmgr as a task(scheduled task)
>
> Thanks

kelly

:eek:)))

--

> Thanks for the update!
>
> Now, if you have a question, please post it here and someone will
> respond...
>
> Bobby
>
> "shaker" <farsmaster@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi !
>> I Have problem with using cleanmgr as a task(scheduled task)
>>
>> Thanks

Kelly.

Welcome back. :)

I think you have the sagerun and sageset backwards in your post.

You would use "cleanmgr /sageset:1" to assign Disk Cleanup options and to
the run the options you would use "cleanmgr /sageset:1"

--
William

> Ok and what exactly happens or doesn't happen? How did you set it up? In
> the meantime:
>
> From David Candy:
>
> You must schedule
> cleanmgr /sagerun:1
> and run by typing in Start - Run
> cleanmgr /sageset:1
> before the task runs in TS.
> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>
> In memory of those lost during Katrina &
> Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.
>

> "shaker" <farsmaster@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi !
>> I Have problem with using cleanmgr as a task(scheduled task)
>>
>> Thanks

Sorry my mistake, should have read your post a little better.

--
William

"WTC" <bcrawfordjr(remove)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Kelly.
>
> Welcome back. :)
>
> I think you have the sagerun and sageset backwards in your post.
>
> You would use "cleanmgr /sageset:1" to assign Disk Cleanup options and to
> the run the options you would use "cleanmgr /sageset:1"
>
> --
> William

>> Ok and what exactly happens or doesn't happen? How did you set it up?
>> In the meantime:
>>
>> From David Candy:
>>
>> You must schedule
>> cleanmgr /sagerun:1
>> and run by typing in Start - Run
>> cleanmgr /sageset:1
>> before the task runs in TS.
>> --
>>
>> All the Best,
>> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>>
>> Troubleshooting Windows XP
>> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>>
>> In memory of those lost during Katrina &
>> Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.
>>

>> "shaker" <farsmaster@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi !
>>> I Have problem with using cleanmgr as a task(scheduled task)
>>>
>>> Thanks

kelly

Thank you! :eek:)