LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
Hi,
I'm asking about a really good rig, now I play on 1080p and I m asking for a rig that can do 144(also 122)fps on fhd and possibily at least a good 60fps on 1440p(all setting maxed exept for ray tracing)
I m asking an high refresh rate for 1080p for competitive games and 2k 60fps for AAA games like control ,gow,horizon zero dawn...
The particular thing is that it shuld be max setting future proof(at least 2 years)(yes I know that we can t know how much hardware expencive could be fututre game)
Actually I have this rig:
z390 tomahawk
i5 9600k(oc)
16gb of ram 3200mhz cl16
1060 6gb asus dual oc(oc +100/+0)
sharkoon icewind black 750W
gigabyte atc800
and some fans and rgbs

I play at medium setting(fhd) at 120fps, I usually play competitive games like fortnite and rocket league(almost everything on epic games), but I also play AAA games like fallout, metro ecc...

For gpu only nvidia(pls) and for cpu I prefer intel(k and z mobo but also a normal one are good)
I used to overcloak cpu when it get a lit older and also I use to have an overkill cooler(air)
obviusly not overkill hardware like 3080 ecc but what is closer to what I asked for
Thanks for anyone who give an help

LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
your cpu is fast and modern enough not to majorly bottleneck any gpu.
Get the best gpu you can in your budget and call it a day.
GPU prices have also fallen tremendously recently so you might be able to snatch one at MSRP or even a discount.
I know that my cpu is good, but which gpu shuld I buy for that target?

Hi,
I'm asking about a really good rig, now I play on 1080p and I m asking for a rig that can do 144(also 122)fps on fhd and possibily at least a good 60fps on 1440p(all setting maxed exept for ray tracing)
I m asking an high refresh rate for 1080p for competitive games and 2k 60fps for AAA games like control ,gow,horizon zero dawn...
The particular thing is that it shuld be max setting future proof(at least 2 years)(yes I know that we can t know how much hardware expencive could be fututre game)
Actually I have this rig:
z390 tomahawk
i5 9600k(oc)
16gb of ram 3200mhz cl16
1060 6gb asus dual oc(oc +100/+0)
sharkoon icewind black 750W
gigabyte atc800
and some fans and rgbs

I play at medium setting(fhd) at 120fps, I usually play competitive games like fortnite and rocket league(almost everything on epic games), but I also play AAA games like fallout, metro ecc...

For gpu only nvidia(pls) and for cpu I prefer intel(k and z mobo but also a normal one are good)
I used to overcloak cpu when it get a lit older and also I use to have an overkill cooler(air)
obviusly not overkill hardware like 3080 ecc but what is closer to what I asked for
Thanks for anyone who give an help
Depends on your wallet.
Shop for a 3060/3060ti/3070.

You might also want to add a psu to the mix what you have is a little iffy as you start going up in gpu power.

LORYT699

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
Depends on your wallet.
Shop for a 3060/3060ti/3070.

You might also want to add a psu to the mix what you have is a little iffy as you start going up in gpu power.
Actually my psu can support peack till 800W with low ripple and stable tension...
Btw without budget the more cheap that can support the most esigent title at 140fps at fhd and 60fps at 2k without counting dlss ray tracing or any kind of fps booster at ultra settings.
Btw I was thinking about a 3060ti but that is another story