Jul 19, 2019
Hello everyone ,
Asrock taichi x399 was not showing any sign or display and all chassis fan was not working first so i tried to remove CMOS battery and fan started working but gpu fan was running like jet engine at full speed
and no display at all no beep , so i decided to flash bios via flash bios USB from back side of flash bios switch i followed the exact process which mentioned in manual , but the green light on motherboard and switch is keeps blinking it supposed to be stop after flashing i waited for long from 2 hrs to whole day still nothing happened ,
i asked to amazon.ae ( DUBAI ) they are saying " we dont provide warranty for USA shipped product ask to amazon.com (usa ) " and amazon us saying " we work independently please ask to amazon.ae " then i mailed to "Asrock " many time but no response no support nothing so
i hope ill get some response from here and solutions as well

thank you

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoHoKLQZ-Ik
this what happening <------

threadripper 2990wx 32 core
asrock taichi x399
gskill tridentz rgb 3000
enermax 360 tr4 ii
coller master h500p
samsung 970 evo
thermaltake 1200w rgb
3 RTX 2080ti

Jul 19, 2019
Hi. Indeed, a BIOS update is needed. What were the exact steps for flashing the BIOS?

1: create FAT 32 usb stick
2: download and extract bios file from asrock site
3: rename bios as " creative.rom "
4: put usb in specific usb slot in mobo
5: start only psu and press and hold flash bios button for 3 secs
6: the green light in motherboard and back side flash bio button start blinking
( it supposed to be stop after 5-10 mins but it keeps blinking and nothing happening )
in other usb port there no power supply or it doesn’t detect

Jul 19, 2019
Have you correctly connected all power cables to the board? If yes, and power supply not defective, then I'd say that it's either the board, or the CPU. I would RMA them both.
i sent 8-10 mails to asrock but no response , amazon.com hand's up , amazon UAE saying no warranty for us shipped product my last hope is find some solution on forum's or wait for fall in angel