Question Asus laptop power problem

Mar 26, 2019
Hello kind people, i have a problem with my asus laptop n5522vx , so, i noticed that my battery has probably died,i took it off, and now when i plug in my laptop to power it turns on then after a few seconds it turns off then turns on again by itself and works normal, then i tested it again to see if this will happen again, so i shut down my laptop pull out the power supply and when i plug it on again it does the same thing again, but if i shut it down and leave the cable on it works normally, it started doing this while the battery was in the laptop and it is doing it now without the battery, so i am wondering what could it be? thank you

Lutfij

Titan
Are you sure you've listed the right model/SKU for your laptop? I can't find anything in terms of drivers/BIOS support for that model. You might want to remove the battery and disconnect from the wall, then press down on the power button for 30 seconds, before reconnecting the battery and power adapter to power up. See if that resolves the issue.

Lutfij

Titan
Are you sure you've listed the right model/SKU for your laptop? I can't find anything in terms of drivers/BIOS support for that model. You might want to remove the battery and disconnect from the wall, then press down on the power button for 30 seconds, before reconnecting the battery and power adapter to power up. See if that resolves the issue.

Mar 26, 2019
it is vivobook pro n552vx, i will try that, thank you

Mar 26, 2019
i did the thing you said, it still did the same thing, plug it on the wall it turns on by itself then after few seconds turns off then on again and works normal, it does everytime i plug on the wall without the battery