automatic disconnect of an existing remote session

Hi, i have following problem:
If there is already a remote session established with the
user e.g. "heinz" and if another one establishes a remote
connection with the same authentification ("heinz") the
first remote connection will be closed automatically.
Now that is what i want to prevent. Is there a
possibility e.g. group rightes, registry settings ... to
deny the second connection as long as the first is online.

i really would be thankful for a solution.
thx
pekay

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:30:55 -0700, "pekay"

>Hi, i have following problem:
>If there is already a remote session established with the
>user e.g. "heinz" and if another one establishes a remote
>connection with the same authentification ("heinz") the
>first remote connection will be closed automatically.
>Now that is what i want to prevent. Is there a
>possibility e.g. group rightes, registry settings ... to
>deny the second connection as long as the first is online.
>
>i really would be thankful for a solution.

I just finished a project where I set up a PPTP VPN for an associate.
We had it running and then all of a sudden it stopped running. You
know why?

The SBC DSL connection was down.

--

Map Of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:
http://www.freewebs.com/vrwc/

You know you are in Hell when you have to make a
distinction between what is moral and what is legal.