Question Battery drain with Windows on Mac ?

Dec 2, 2023
Hello everyone.
My brother has been buying Macs for many years and is very comfortable with them. Currently his Mac has become slow and for work he needs some programs that only work on Windows ... so he was thinking of buying a new Mac and emulating Windows on top of it (I don't remember how to do it, however of course it can be done and he has done it in the past many times).

He always bought the Mac mainly because it had a battery that lasted him several days without charging it (besides being an Apple fan .. so he won't change his mind!).
I am not here to ask whether it is better Windows or Mac because there are thousands of discussions concerning that. So I kindly ask you not to enter into this discussion.

My question is this:
If I am not mistaken, the Mac's battery lasts a long time because it is "optimized" for everything you do with the Mac system.
But since you use the Mac 70 % of the time to run Windows on it ... maybe that "optimization" is lacking, and therefore the computer drains almost as much as on any HP, Dell, etc.

Does that reasoning make sense?