cloudzeng

Honorable
Aug 23, 2012
So i have been thinking about getting the Gtx 670 for a while, but haven't bothered even saving up for it. I plan to soon. I plan to purchase the card around black friday or cyber monday. Which date is better? I only need the 2 GB version. My budget is 400-430.
I play games ranging from cs-bf3, i do quite a lot of video editing. I have a 600 watt CORSAIR Gaming Series PSU. I have a x6 1600t cpu 8 gig ram my case is Antec Three Hundred Two. I will be doing a bit of oc, and i play on a 1920x1080 resolution monitor. I't cant be a reference design, like the evga ones. I like the reference design of the 670, so im wondering if the EVGA 670 FTW has good cooling.

+1 i wouldn't keep asking same question members are likely to start not trying to help you at all in the future anyway good luck! :hello:

I would be all over that Asus 670 TOP for its high factory overclock, improved cooler,heavily modified PCB, with an efficient VRM design to produce low temperatures, improved voltage regulation circuitry, much better ChiL controller , specially binned chip and voltage control and monitoring support that you won't find on most other non-reference cards. It looks aggressive to me and indeed is quite a monster once you own one of those cards all bets are off those are some of the reasons you'll see it get a 10.0 rating at techpowerup, something no other card has ever attained. Quote: "Overall the ASUS GTX 670 Direct CU II is the best card I ever tested. I simply can't find anything wrong with it". :eek: :eek:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djj7jW6ny2M&feature=related