[SOLVED] Best SFTP Storage service for renting?

khodex1997

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013
I cant build my own server at the time so I am looking for a good storage server online to upload files. I would like to maximize storage space for price. I eventually plan to close it out but I'm looking for a good money-storage ratio and a reliable site. Can anyone give me some recommendations? I hope I'm asking this in the right place.

Solution
Backblaze B2 is pretty dirt cheap and AWS S3 compatible, but will need more details on how you are going to upload your files - you can use a client like winscp or filezilla that supports S3, or s3cmd under linux to get access.

You can also use one of their providers like couchdrop.io (a paid service) to provide an application for direct SFTP access, but that is yet another cost.
Backblaze B2 is pretty dirt cheap and AWS S3 compatible, but will need more details on how you are going to upload your files - you can use a client like winscp or filezilla that supports S3, or s3cmd under linux to get access.

You can also use one of their providers like couchdrop.io (a paid service) to provide an application for direct SFTP access, but that is yet another cost.

Solution

khodex1997

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013

I was planning on using filezilla. And I have a backup plugin on my minecraft server that I just type in the ftp address and user/pass and it uploads the backups there.