where can i get a copy of a floppy bigfdisk ?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Did you do a Google search?

"oldtom1955" <oldtom1955@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> where can i get a copy of a floppy bigfdisk ?

www.bootdisk.com

They have pre-made floppy boot disks with useful tools, including FDISK.

"oldtom1955" <oldtom1955@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> where can i get a copy of a floppy bigfdisk ?

I think oldtom1955 is looking for an app called "BigFDisk.exe" I've seen
some reference to it and believe that it can be run off a DOS floppy and
will create NTFS partitions but I have never used it personally.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp