Sep 25, 2021
Hope everyone is doing good!

I bought an AMD Ryzen 5 5600G and a Gigabyte A520M DS3H (I am on a very tight budget) I dont have another CPU to update the bios, And I know I'll have to use Q-Flash Plus to update it, my question is if I should update the bios to the version in which the CPU was given the support or I should download the latest version, also there is a way to know with which bios version the motherboard comes?

Thank you very much in advance :)

Last edited:
Solution
my question is if I should update the bios to the version in which the CPU was given the support or I should download the latest version
Update to the latest version, do it in your local pc shop or technician, and when youu already plugged the 5600g, load defaults/optimized on bios, and you're good to go to install windows. don't forget to install amd chipset driver first after installing windows before installing everything else :D
my question is if I should update the bios to the version in which the CPU was given the support or I should download the latest version
Update to the latest version, do it in your local pc shop or technician, and when youu already plugged the 5600g, load defaults/optimized on bios, and you're good to go to install windows. don't forget to install amd chipset driver first after installing windows before installing everything else :D

Reactions: gabo182b
Solution
Sep 25, 2021
Thank you so much !! :D