Blizzard Reveals "Inferno" Difficulty for Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupiful

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
inb4 cavalcade of ignorant "blizzard sucks for reasons that I fully comprehend, I just like bandwagoning" blather.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
I wont deny the game is going to be fun, Im still a little miffed at them over some of the less then appealing reveals lately. It wont matter, though. Ultimately the game is going to sell like hotcakes.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]BluntObjection[/nom]"Inferno" difficulty = What you experience when you can't connect to battle.net to play single player.[/citation]
lol.. epic..

they should stuck the inferno where the sun doesn't shine... and i hope they had a lot of difficulty..

Yep, this won't matter. As eagerly as I was waiting for this one, I won't buy it until I can play single-player without an Internet connection, such as could easily be the case when traveling.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
Wonder if they will still have the stupid arse insane low drop rate for items (especially set items) of something like .000000000001% drop rate.

That way you only ever find 1 piece of a set making the whole idea of sets completely useless.

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
They should have made a mode where, every time you finish the game, you can start over harder and harder and harder ad infinitum, and maybe count those runs so you can prove how good you are

illo

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
[citation][nom]mauller07[/nom]Level 60 cap? what happened to level 99 with over level 99 mobs like in diablo 2?oh yeah i forgot since WoW blizzard likes to release the full game to you in expansion packs.[/citation]

d2 didnt have lvl 99 mobs.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]BluntObjection[/nom]"Inferno" difficulty = What you experience when you can't connect to battle.net to play single player.[/citation]

Maybe...but seeing as my internet uptime is between two and three 'nines' I suppose I could always find something else to do for the day.

bejabbers

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
max level 60? LAME!! I want my level 99 back. I'm starting to really dislike the way this game is going. They're taking too many cues from WoW, and not enough from Diablo. Not all Diablo fans are WoW fans, so why change things to be more WoW-ish?

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]bejabbers[/nom]max level 60? LAME!! I want my level 99 back. I'm starting to really dislike the way this game is going. They're taking too many cues from WoW, and not enough from Diablo. Not all Diablo fans are WoW fans, so why change things to be more WoW-ish?[/citation]

Why is that lame? Honestly, how does this impact you in any meaningful way? If the amount of time and experience needed to get from level 1-60 in D3 is roughly equivalent to what was needed to get from 1-99 in D2, then why does it matter if there are fewer levels?

Why do you bother wasting your energy getting upset over something as ultimately inconsequential as this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS